More transfer rumours

midds

Sean Casey man. I've just had a quick look, it's really hard to keep track. We were signing Lodi, our main target was DCL and we weren't interested in Paqueta. Then we wanted Diaby, plus Gordon as our forward and we were interested in Paqueta. Then Isak was definetly our main target, but we placed a bid for Toney. Now our wide target is someone not mentioned in the press and our main forward target is DCL. 

After we got linked with Sesko he said that we had scouts in Leipzig watching him :lol: :lol: 

Too bad he doesn’t play for them.. 

Edited by Ikon

59 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

On Sesko, Man Utd linked, supposedly Salzburg want 55 million for him.

Over double the fee Adeyemi went for - doesn't really stack up.

Werner would be a good option for wide player that can play striker. Think he'll do well on a loan spell away from Chelsea. Doubt they fancy paying 2/3 of wages for him to come here though. 

Werner doesn't look suited to the Premiership, and on the other hand I don't think there'll be many continental clubs who are both sufficiently rich and willing to take him on either. He won't be easy to shift.

I'm still of the opinion that one poor spell at Chelsea is nothing to go by for any player. They're a weird club, happy to keep finishing 3rd or 4th without ever seemingly trying to push on. It's no surprise some players come from harder working clubs and decide to coast through a few years with them.