More transfer rumours

midds

13 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Isn’t the club worth about £140 million more than when they paid now too?

I would imagine for what they paid they will grow the gap between what the club is worth to great heights eventually.

Guest HTT II
15 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Isn’t the club worth about £140 million more than when they paid now too?

It will be worth hundreds and billions this time next year Rodders!

There's always some tasty deals towards the end of the window. I feel like Spurs have typically been involved in loads of those.

From what I saw against Benfica, I think we can afford to be patient and wait till we get a bit further along towards the end of the window now, if it means we ultimately get higher quality players in.

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

There's always some tasty deals towards the end of the window. I feel like Spurs have typically been involved in loads of those.

From what I saw against Benfica, I think we can afford to be patient and wait till we get a bit further along towards the end of the window now, if it means we ultimately get higher quality players in.

Absolutely. The last thing we want to do is panic and end up with Maxwell Cornet or Ismailia Sarr. It's not because they are bad players, they are actually decent players but it's because we want players for where we are going, not where we are.

We set our own bar by signing Trippier, Botman and Bruno. We really don't want to fall below that if we can help it.

If it gets to August 31st and we have tried everything to get an elite player, fine, we might have to make do with the attacking equivalent of Targett or Burn.

We've decent resources, there's an abundance of opportunities, we just need to find it.

:lol::lol:

If we were to agree a fee with Lyon, there is no way he doesn't sign for us. Absolutely laughable story and I'm not one of those who thinks we will sign him.

5 minutes ago, McCormick said:

:lol: that we’ve underbid for Barnes?

I am with you though; injury issues aside he’d be an amazing signing.

? yeah I mean please be in for him, genuinely think it would be one of the best signings we could make