More transfer rumours

midds

38 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

Fuckin hell are we playing football or going to war? Just recruiting all the hard cunts we will be approaching Neil ruddock and vinnie Jones to be ambassadors next

It's not the worst idea is it? Who would you want in a relegation scrap, look at our current bunch, about as much fight in them as a 15 yr old poodle. 

Posted it a few times now but the lack of midfielder links is alarming. Given the utter state of Longstaff the last time we played at Elland Road I don't understand why that's not been prioritised along with Carlos rather than another forward, as much as we need another forward.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Posted it a few times now but the lack of midfielder links is alarming. Given the utter state of Longstaff the last time we played at Elland Road I don't understand why that's not been prioritised along with Carlos rather than another forward, as much as we need another forward.

We’ve been linked with loads of midfielders. There have been journo tweets today saying we’ll get one. I’m pretty confident we’ll get one in before the end of the window. 

4 minutes ago, Toon No9 said:

Matthias Ginter linked again.

Seems to be available for around £4M!

28 years old tomorrow and have over 40 caps for Germany.

Absolute no brainer, would allow Carlos to play on the left as he has at Sevilla. Might be wanting for a bit of speed but is adaptable, plays in a 3 or 4, RB and has played DM. 

55 minutes ago, TRon said:

It's not the worst idea is it? Who would you want in a relegation scrap, look at our current bunch, about as much fight in them as a 15 yr old poodle. 

Ballotelli is the kind of character I wouldn't want in a relegation scrap he's an arsehole

32 minutes ago, Toon No9 said:

Matthias Ginter linked again.

Seems to be available for around £4M!

28 years old tomorrow and have over 40 caps for Germany.

He’s out of contract at the end of the season, pretty sure I read he’d already stated he’s not resigning with Gladbach either.

Regardless of our situation, I'm geet buzzing that we're potentially going to spend over £50m on a player, that's just nuts compared to what we're used to!

We could get Carlos for 30m, Nunez for 50m and hopefully another couple of players..

This is mint and it's building up my excitement levels up again after Watford, which will of course come crashing back down to earth after a loss to Leeds

Quite possible LB is the lowest priority with CB's, CM and another Striker being the priority. Could be Gosens is the long term target too. 

At that price deals for Tagliafico, Ginter and a bunch more with contracts coming up seems like a no brainer! Makes you wonder why more teams aren't bidding though.