More transfer rumours

midds

Scored 5 this season for Southampton. On loan from Chelsea. He's still young (20). Hard to say at the moment whether he's just going through a good patch or if he could actually score goals consistently year on year.

Broja has strong potential from what I've seen. Technique, finishing, poise. And for those who don't watch much football outside of Newcastle, you could do worse than checking out the weekly PL highlights on a popular streaming site every week, we are going to be linked with a lot of players from now on.

4 minutes ago, RS said:

The queue of superstar players going round the block at St James’ on Monday trying to sign before the deadline will truly be a site to behold :neutral:

Osimhen, Muller and Dembele meeting up at the nearest greggs after signing. :lol:

5 minutes ago, NWMag said:

“I am able to assure you that the bomb of the January transfer window is the proposal of NUFC for €75m plus €10M bonuses for Darwin Nunez.”

One for Twitter Nonsense thread? dude has like 500 followers

28 minutes ago, RS said:

The queue of superstar players going round the block at St James’ on Monday trying to sign before the deadline will truly be a site to behold :neutral:

I'm sure they'll let them wait in Nine bar with a plate of oven chips and a pint of fizzy piss Carlsberg 

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Until Richardson is sitting outside a street cafe in Turin sipping an espresso with the big pink version of the Gazetta translating the original story, I won’t believe it.

Didn't Napoli buy him for like €70m Euros like a season and a half ago. He's had two stints on the sidelines with fairly nasty injuries. Seems a bit of a hasty cash out mind.

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Until Richardson is sitting outside a street cafe in Turin sipping an espresso with the big pink version of the Gazetta translating the original story, I won’t believe it.

HA, used to love that every Saturday morning! Getting stuck in to the biggest pastry selection known to man!

3 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Burn for £15m is more of a rip off than that Lingard loan fee. 

Not sure about that like, he's a regular in one of the best defenses in the league, £15m sounds about right in the January window.