More transfer rumours

midds

1 hour ago, Decky said:

Going to take a while before the negativity and worry that Ashley put into all of us disappears. We all expect things to go wrong for Newcastle because for the last 14 years they have been going wrong. Just takes time to change the mindset.

You’ve definitely got a point there. I mean I include myself in the original post as well. Sometimes I have to reflect upon my relationship with sport though, it’s totally unhealthy at times.

7 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Old 3 goals this season, burnley player =fuck off

Highest goal scoring teenager in Europe = get him in.

That’s a stretch :lol: For the record, I’d have either, we need bodies in.

Wish I still thought 30 was old, mind.

2 hours ago, mofo said:

Told that Yasir Al-Rumayyan made it clear to the management team that PIF are concerned with the way 'certain' things are being managed/controlled throughout the club on Saturday.

So much so plans on the evening had to be shelved.  Also told when Yasir Al-Rumayyan went in the changing room after the game it wasn’t a positive 'gee up' as has been said more of a 'must do better' message to the team.

It’ll probably make a world of difference if they ever get around to hiring a DoF.

Just now, reefatoon said:

Good to see everyone bubbling with excitement again. I hope Saturday never comes so we can stay this way.

Aye. Getting sick of the football ruining football.

3 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

I mean, he could have just said he doesn't know and he'll try and find out later. 

Who switches their phone off to sleep? Just put it on silent