More transfer rumours

midds

Just YouTubed Carascco, aye that's not happening [emoji38] him and ASM would be crazy

Loving it so far, proper lounging in front of the TV after demolishing a bacon sarnie and daring to dream about nufc again

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: I'm wfh and have 6 hours of meetings I dont have to talk in or have my camera on for. Perfect. 

Just keep chiming in with a "Yup, totally agree", every 20 minutes, and you will be golden!

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

What happened to Nketiah?

I don't know mate, all I know is that someone who knows him personally expected it to happen on Friday. However, that was based on him and Arsenal wanting it to happen, given developments it seems as if he was back up plan for Ekitike?

Just now, Dr Venkman said:

I don't know mate, all I know is that someone who knows him personally expected it to happen on Friday. However, that was based on him and Arsenal wanting it to happen, given developments it seems as if he was back up plan for Ekitike?

I was thinking maybe arsenal have failed to bring anyone in and can’t afford to let him go ?

6 minutes ago, OoOGazOoO said:

[emoji38] I've got both laptops on the go today and the SSN live coverage going too!

The Mrs is planted in front of the TV at the moment (wtf?) so I had to grab the ipad and get Youtube on in the kitchen. Sky Sports will have to wait until lunchtime!

5 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

I am genuinely off work ill. coughing my lungs out and with a raging headache but this is a benefit. (i have pcr tested somehow its not the covid)

Test again tomorrow. I didn't get a positive until I started feeling a bit better.

Just now, TRon said:

The Mrs is planted in front of the TV at the moment (wtf?) so I had to grab the ipad and get Youtube on in the kitchen. Sky Sports will have to wait until lunchtime!

Man alive, you are too good to her!