More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Yep, I was expecting the surprise to be Botman, Carlos or someone where it looked as though we’d given up (like Ekitike).

Could have been but the luck wasn't there. There was a story we went back for Botman with €50mill but knocked back.

7 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

But seemed dead in the water. I presume he meant surprise in the sense we’d revisit it.

See that’s the problem. He could have meant anything. 

5 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Yep, I was expecting the surprise to be Botman, Carlos or someone where it looked as though we’d given up (like Ekitike).

I reckon we'll get Botman in the summer but Carlos had this window only to come, better younger players will be available.

Just now, Ben said:

I reckon we'll get Botman in the summer but Carlos had this window only to come, better younger players will be available.

Botman had to be this window I reckon, otherwise seems like Milan will be in for him in the summer. I read somewhere that was his preferred destination.

Just now, TRon said:

Botman had to be this window I reckon, otherwise seems like Milan will be in for him in the summer. I read somewhere that was his preferred destination.

We could conceivably price Milan out of the deal if we make the same offer again in the summer.