More transfer rumours

midds

Zapata looks to be a no goer then, it was nice to dream for a day or two. 

Botman/Carlos also look like they really are dead and we arnt going to try again. 

Still a possibility with Lingard since we have 1 loan left after Targett. Could easily still be a big suprise by tonight.

It does look like the team is strengthened as a whole and that might benefit a few of the existing players. 2 new full backs, centre half, midfielder and striker have arguably been improved. Wilson slots back in and players we have signed further back could improve possession and recovery.

From what I have seen of Targett he works hard and is tidy in possession, he's a decent signing for where we are, along with Burn and Trippier it gives our defence different dimension. Joelinton, Bruno and Shelvey/Willock looks more balanced and may help the other three on attack

7 minutes ago, worthy said:

I just cant bring me up to that level as we have so little attacking FRETT right now. We really need someone on the right to take pressure off ASM and a fucking rapid goal poacher to latch on to Bruno G's fucking amazing throughballs.

Just let Trippier do it. Crossing for Wood and Jow, with Willock arriving in the middle for a knock down and ASM arriving far post for any that Wood misses.

Edited by Happinesstan

5 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Just let Trippier do it. Crossing for Wood and Jow, with Willock arriving in the middle for a knock down and ASM arriving far post for any that Wood misses.

To a degree, but it still leaves a lot to be desired imo.

Just now, worthy said:

To a degree, but it still leaves a lot to be desired imo.

That's not all of it though. Trippier is top quality and can just as easy recycle it through the middle. I think our attacking options [without thinking about injuries, touch wood] are impressive. We've still got our little superstar ASM.

1 minute ago, Happinesstan said:

That's not all of it though. Trippier is top quality and can just as easy recycle it through the middle. I think our attacking options [without thinking about injuries, touch wood] are impressive. We've still got our little superstar ASM.

Wood, Fraser and Willock doesnt scream goals at all. Only decent shooter in the midfield is Shelvey sadly, ASM will still be in the "try everything, people moan" mode. If we get a RW and a ST that can take away focus from him on the left we will see whole other player and an insane amount of increase in chances from Bruno G looking at his tally for those oh so damn amazing passes. But whatever keeps us up at this point, I just want a clean wash of the whole lot :lol:

Just now, worthy said:

Wood, Fraser and Willock doesnt scream goals at all. Only decent shooter in the midfield is Shelvey sadly, ASM will still be in the "try everything, people moan" mode. If we get a RW and a ST that can take away focus from him on the left we will see whole other player and an insane amount of increase in chances from Bruno G looking at his tally for those oh so damn amazing passes. But whatever keeps us up at this point, I just want a clean wash of the whole lot :lol:

Willock and Wood have both shown that they can score. It's all about creating opportunities and attacking with structure. I also wouldn't start with Fraser. His energy in the last 20 mins would be essential to my game-plan, once Trippier has exhausted himself.

2 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Willock and Wood have both shown that they can score. It's all about creating opportunities and attacking with structure. I also wouldn't start with Fraser. His energy in the last 20 mins would be essential to my game-plan, once Trippier has exhausted himself.

I will take a bite out of your optimism and dream about Wood managing a hattrick against Everton

Just now, Willow said:

Went to grab a cuppa and came back to Paul fucking Merson on my SSN screen, ew

Yep what a tit, just said "If Newcastle signed Arron Ramsey it would be the best signing they've made by a country mile" :lol:

1 minute ago, Teasy said:

Yep what a tit, just said "If Newcastle signed Arron Ramsey it would be the best signing they've made by a country mile" :lol:

He's so thick it's frightning.

If Aaron Ramsey goes to Rangers, can this thick cunt not see their might be an issue with him.

2 minutes ago, Teasy said:

Should be breathalysed before being allowed in the media.

3 minutes ago, Teasy said:

Should take a look at his beloved Gooners midfield and start suggesting they get Ramsey back there tbh.