More transfer rumours

midds

58 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

I'm not that at ease myself like. We're essentially one right back up from where we were before Manchester United. We've maybe managed to get someone equal to Wilson (not convinced myself yet) but the rest of our defence and midfield remains the same. Trippier alone does not fix much. 

But we are playing Watford. Im definitley more at ease going into tomorrow than i was at the start of the week.

33 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

And his brother Shaun already plays for our youth team. 

Yeah that is an interesting one. A cheaper British alternative to Hugo but good experience and the brother connection is neat. 

1 minute ago, Manxst said:

Uduokhai is a fifa monster isn't he?

If you could only have 3 more signings this window, bearing in mind what you feel we need to give us the best shot of survival, which 3 (in order) do you pick?

Must be players we've been linked with lately.

For me,

1) Carlos

2) Botman

3) Kamara

I've gone for Carlos slightly ahead of Botman based purely on the fact he's in his prime and should be 'ready' from the off whereas Botman might need a bit more of an adjustment period...

Kamara because we absolutely need legs in midfield.

1 minute ago, Minhosa said:

If you could only have 3 more signings this window, bearing in mind what you feel we need to give us the best shot of survival, which 3 (in order) do you pick?

For me,

1) Carlos

2) Botman

3) Kamara

I've gone for Carlos slightly ahead of Botman based purely on the fact he's in his prime and should be 'ready' from the off whereas Botman might need a bit more of an adjustment period...

Those three would absolutely do me, although I'd like to add the Ekitike lad to the mix as well, think he offers us something really unique as a prospect. 

46 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

For me,

1) Carlos

2) Botman

3) Kamara

For me, 

1. Fofana from Lens

2. Milenkovic

3. Carlos