More transfer rumours

midds

Could likely get Gordon and CHO for a similar price to what Leverkusen are wanting for Diaby. I have been holding off watching Diaby videos but can't lie, I am all in on hoping we get him just from the hype here.  CHO and Gordon both seem like great investments provided we don't pay too much. Could see CHO on a loan to buy too. 

12 minutes ago, beardsleymagic said:

I would be quite pleased with CHO, I think he could do quite well under Howe

As much as I love EH. What is this based on?

21 minutes ago, SteV said:

We really saying ‘meh’ to a 21 year old who’s played over 70 times for Chelsea and been capped by England?

Barely do anything in these 70 games. But will take a natural winger like Odoi and Sarr over Gordon.

2 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Barely do anything in these 70 games. But will take a natural winger like Odoi and Sarr over Gordon.

Must have done something or he wouldn’t have kept getting picked ??‍♂️ It’s not like Chelsea were/are short of options. And not like they have any kind of reputation for giving youngsters any kind of undeserved opportunity.

Just now, Awaymag said:

Lots of names being touted.  Wonder if well get an announcement next week of a new signing.  A smoke screen if you will?

Guardian is not a shit source. Bailey also called out Odoi

Just now, SteV said:

Must have done something or he wouldn’t have kept getting picked ??‍♂️ It’s not like Chelsea were/are short of options. And not like they have any kind of reputation for giving youngsters any kind of undeserved opportunity.

Got Almiron numbers. But yeah he is a talent. We need wingers capable of goals/assists

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

I wouldnt be against us signing CHO, and I'd certainly prefer him over Gordon. But I hope this is us playing the transfer market and making Leverkusen drop their demands on Diaby before they lose out on a big payday. 

They don’t want to sell him. They don’t need to drop their demands. It’s probably more a case of on to the next target 

I think this one might be a goer. The guy needs consistent game-time, is the type of age we’re targeting and Chelsea would probably be willing to do a deal. If we’re really in for him we could get this done reasonably quickly you’d hope.

Just now, McCormick said:

I think this one might be a goer. The guy needs consistent game-time, is the type of age we’re targeting and Chelsea would probably be willing to do a deal. If we’re really in for him we could get this done reasonably quickly you’d hope.

Be interesting to see if he goes on their tour that Broja has supposedly been left out of 

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

They don’t want to sell him. They don’t need to drop their demands. It’s probably more a case of on to the next target 

Yeah they don't want to sell him. But if Diaby wants the move then anything can happen. 

We'll see. I doubt we'll get Diaby as you say. 

8 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Got Almiron numbers. But yeah he is a talent. We need wingers capable of goals/assists

Fair point that his G/A numbers aren’t very impressive. But that’s as a teenager/early 20’s player.