Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

14 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Ridiculous conclusion.

Especially if you know your algebra whereby, if that works and is constant having a primary without variables using the hyposis that an equation is the equality of two expressions then if.... 

Gerrard - Rafe = Longstaff.       then

Longstaff + Rafa = Gerrard 

Maybees that's why Man U wanted him for £50 big ones 

Edited by Groundhog63

5 hours ago, Shearergol said:

Long titles take up too much bandwidth. They should all be shortened to either a number, letter or roman numeral that we all need to work out the relevance for.

👍 It's a pity there doesn't seem to be a keyboard for cave drawings.

Guest HTT II
6 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

He had more injuries after Rafa than he did before him though 

That’s my point!

Guest HTT II
19 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Ridiculous conclusion.

I wasn’t being serious man, Howay…

3 hammy strains in 4 months? How the fuck is that not concerning when you're trying to fork out 25-30m+ ? If they get the proper medical advice that this is fine and proper health, management of injury and fixing his workload etc then all good. But on the surface that's a big red flag. 

2 hours ago, Kanji said:

3 hammy strains in 4 months? How the fuck is that not concerning when you're trying to fork out 25-30m+ ? If they get the proper medical advice that this is fine and proper health, management of injury and fixing his workload etc then all good. But on the surface that's a big red flag. 

But, you know, it is quite gammony to not be full steam ahead on signing him. So there's that.

2 minutes ago, 80 said:

But, you know, it is quite gammony to not be full steam ahead on signing him. So there's that.

As someone who's poked some fun in this thread, it's more aimed at the narrative that he definetly doesn't want to come because he didn't instantly sign, rather than his injury record.

23 hours ago, christ said:

The tape was holding his leg on.

In my experience taping doesn't really work. I used to tape up my He-Man action figures when they had lost a limb when I was a kid, and that didn't even hold when they did a regular roundhouse kick :undecided:

31 minutes ago, Ste said:

The question has been asked, gentlemen. And now, we play... the waiting game.

Yep, Dan and Eddie should just see his reply to that question and decide based on that. We are almost there folks.