Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

Rather it happened now - at the start of the window before we commit, change the deal accordingly to a loan with view to buy or move on and forget.

No biggie as far as I’m concerned personally as I’ve never hid my opinion that based on me never seeing him play I’m not convinced on the deal.

i do actually wonder how many people on here have actually seen him play for a full 90 minutes.

Edited by Gawalls

Just had a browse and he pulled his hamstring in February and returned on May 8th as a substitute against Lens. Played second half against St Etienne week later then played 62 minutes against Nice 21st May. So definitely dont think he was rushed back :undecided:

1 minute ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Just had a browse and he pulled his hamstring in February and returned on May 8th as a substitute against Lens. Played second half against St Etienne week later then played 62 minutes against Nice 21st May. So definitely dont think he was rushed back :undecided:

Thanks DEKKA W

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah I don’t see how suddenly they’d back out of the deal, no way. Players get injured. 

But you don’t buy a player with a bad recent injury record to cover a player who has a bad injury record.

Do that and you end up playing Chris wood every week..