Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

The tape supposedly works when applied correctly by pulling the skin from each end of the tape towards the centre, creating a more 'open' area under the skin where the injury is, to increase bloodflow there.

When I had bad shin splints (became stress fractures), I used a few bits of tape to help with recovery in between ultrasound therapy to break up scar tissue. Seemed to work better with then without tbh.

On elite athletes with nearly no measurable body fat I don't see it pulling as much skin as it did for me though :lol:

Just now, Groundhog63 said:

Us offering to buy him then dropping out due to a pulled hammy is less cuntish than buying him, flying him over at night with a blind pilot, crashing to their deaths THEN refusing to cough up, yeah? 

6 of one, half dozen the other imo. 

6 minutes ago, HawK said:

The tape supposedly works when applied correctly by pulling the skin from each end of the tape towards the centre, creating a more 'open' area under the skin where the injury is, to increase bloodflow there.

When I had bad shin splints (became stress fractures), I used a few bits of tape to help with recovery in between ultrasound therapy to break up scar tissue. Seemed to work better with then without tbh.

On elite athletes with nearly no measurable body fat I don't see it pulling as much skin as it did for me though :lol:

When I did my cruciates (both knees, separate times) I did loads of physio at the Freeman. They put tape on my knee AND hamstrings. 

I'm fit as a fucking lop still 🦿🦵🦾💪

Just now, prefabtoon said:

Hopefully we can move on from Ekitike now he obviously doesn't want to play for us. 

and after suffering a hamstring problem. No way can he pass a medical

TBF there have been no direct quotes from him and the fact a loan move has been mentioned means the club is willing to deal, I imagine it's his agent that is holding up the deal.

I don't think Hugo Ekitike is ready for the premier league. He doesn't look strong enough to get Past a big defender.

We need someone who can hit the ground running at the start of the season,

Not someone who will have to be bulked up to stand up to rigours of the prem league. 

And if wilson gets injured again we are screwed.

Edited by prefabtoon

1 hour ago, McCormick said:

Does that tape even work?

It's meant to provide additional support to a potentially weak area and to help with load on that area to try and prevent over exertion. I think it's generally accepted it can have some benefit, but it's far from guaranteed prevention. Just a patch up and see.

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

15 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

I don't think Hugo Ekitike is ready for the premier league. He doesn't look strong enough to get Past a big defender.

Not someone who will have to be bulked up to stand up to rigours of the prem league. 

Didn't they say that about Modric?

We aren't trying to sign him for now anyway, his injury won't make a jot of difference.

If anything, it might be a reminder to him that careers can be cut short and to take opportunities when the come.

23 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

What is this based on ?

8 minutes of you tube clips ?

You have no idea on how strong or capable he is 

best leave that to the experts 

he was fit / strong enough to face PSG? 

i Just don't think he could stand the riggers of a full premier league season physically and mentally.

If we are planning to use him as our main striker, as we cant guarantee Wilson keeps fit.

He is only 19 after all.

Edited by prefabtoon

I wouldn’t worry about it too much. It’s essentially the same injury he’s had for a while. It’s obvs just not been dealt with properly