Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

The way we have been setting up both wingers don't cross much, not sure if this inverted winger idea plays to his strengths. In theory the wing backs would be overlapping and providing the crosses but I haven't seen that happening much. So all in all it doesn't suit Wood.

I genuinely can't work out how he has a simialir goal scoring record to Wilson at this level. I get his legs might have gone a bit but there's legitimately not one area of his game in which he doesn't seem woeful at. 

Just now, Jaqen said:

I genuinely can't work out how he has a simialir goal scoring record to Wilson at this level. I get his legs might have gone a bit but there's legitimately not one area of his game in which he doesn't seem woeful at. 

Dyche-ball is the only explanation.

If Isak is fit and available, he should always be on the pitch over Chris Wood. I still think the hate he gets is way over the top (tonight was straddling the line of poor and average for me, offering nothing in attack but a couple of decent lay-offs when dropping deep), but the drop in threat was so stark. Nothing against the guy but he should always be a last resort up top at this point, or a last throw of the dice if we're losing and want to get more strikers on. Don't want to question Howe after the miracles he's working so far, but that was such a poor sub.