Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

For a target man he's quite a shit target, loses most of the 50/50s and when he does win the ball he usually just nods it out of play or back to the other team, one of the worst strikers to play for us and that dosn't look like it will change anytime soon.

He’s not a lone striker - I think he needs a partner with him up front, or at least wide forwards who will cross more than they get to the byline and cut back. More and more I think he was just the available body when they needed an available body. His future with us is very limited now you’d think.

Just now, SAK said:

A championship club with an upcoming prospect we could swap him for is our best bet.

He will be on 100k a week I'd imagine so unlikely any of them could afford him. He's with us until he runs his contract down.

1 hour ago, Nine said:

How does this guy has such a good record in the PL? Somethings not right with him. 

I was thinking that the other day you know. I don’t want to be morbid but he’s quite clearly not up to basic athletic standards in his current state. He’s less than half the player he was 18 months ago, and that’s saying something.