Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

Nothing from Hope/Edwards/Douglas/Ryder on this at all. Proof they know nothing and dont have an inside track to anything we do. If they knew something it would be corroborated or denied by now. 

21 minutes ago, Donut said:

Wanted him to do well, but that miss against Wednesday was the last straw for me. Utterly horrific finisher.

Absolutely agree. Like him as a person and he has a good attitude but an expericed PL striker really has to hit the target at least. I think the worst thing is we know that miss wasn't just a one off, he would miss in that situation regularly. 

Good luck to him and hope does well there to make his move permanent for him and us.

We need more consistency here, especially considering how teams will be looking to park the bus against us. 

Edited by Scotty66

1 minute ago, TRC said:

Nothing from Hope/Edwards/Douglas/Ryder on this at all. Proof they know nothing and dont have an inside track to anything we do. If they knew something it would be corroborated or denied by now. 

Just waiting for them to say he’s going and we aren’t currently looking to replace him 

2 minutes ago, Exiled in Texas said:

Loan him to Forrest - he scores winner against Man Utd in Semi and then sits out the final against Newcastle and we win !!

We should loan them Pope for their semi finals and recall him on 1st Feb.

11 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Serves absolutely no purpose unless there's an incoming.  Can't believe we'd be putting our trust in a not yet fully returned Isak and injury prone Wilson at this point.

You see, I hope it's because we're replacing him with a decent player, but honestly we might just be better off without him :lol: Wood offered nowt. At this point I'd prefer to try ASM up front as a third choice. Or Willock. Or Schar.