Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

25 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

Honestly wouldn't want him. His style doesn't fit ours at all in any way, shape or form and he isn't good enough to build our whole team around. Kane plays as a traditional 10, minus the forward runs onto through balls almost flatly refusing to tie up the opposition defence. To play him, we would need to be comfortable that Miggy and the other winger wouldn't have anyone ahead of them and that Bruno and Jur would have to be careful that they didn't bump onto him during the build up phase.

I can't see him adopting the press either, and I'd imagine that he'd sulk being surrounded by other players that the fans love more than him. I'd much rather we brought a proper 9 (not necessarily a target man) that gave the midfield something to work with. 

No thank you.

Can we delete that?.. We should. 

28 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

Honestly wouldn't want him. His style doesn't fit ours at all in any way, shape or form and he isn't good enough to build our whole team around. Kane plays as a traditional 10, minus the forward runs onto through balls almost flatly refusing to tie up the opposition defence. To play him, we would need to be comfortable that Miggy and the other winger wouldn't have anyone ahead of them and that Bruno and Jur would have to be careful that they didn't bump onto him during the build up phase.

I can't see him adopting the press either, and I'd imagine that he'd sulk being surrounded by other players that the fans love more than him. I'd much rather we brought a proper 9 (not necessarily a target man) that gave the midfield something to work with. 

No thank you.

Kane does exactly what you are saying he doesn't. He drops deep and ties up defenders to allow runners (Saka at the world cup) either side of him. 

Are we actually at the stage of turning our noses up at the prospect of Harry Kane? ?. He is one of the best players in the world.

Just now, r0cafella said:

Not sure why people are getting so excited if it’s a 6 month loan with an option and not an obligation. He will be back in the summer :lol:

Any replacement would likely enhance our reasonable chances of finishing top 4 and in the league cup.

17 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Not sure why people are getting so excited if it’s a 6 month loan with an option and not an obligation. He will be back in the summer :lol:

If he comes back in the summer he’ll only have 12 months left on his contract with his. There’s no way he’d stay for that time, imo- the club would want rid for the wages and a little money back, and I reckon the man himself would prefer some actual game time elsewhere before he retires.