Leeds United vs. Newcastle United: 22/01/2022 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

LRD

1 minute ago, 1964 said:

The stat that 7 of our players that played villa in the championship in 2016 were on the pitch on Saturday is a sad indictment on our position and recent history 

Shocking

Don't think that stat is true

Lascelles 

Shelvey 

Darlow 

Gayle

Dummett 

Hayden

Clark

That’s the 7 and pretty much all are currently or have played a big part this season. When you then throw in the likes of Krath, longstaff, Murphy etc, it’s really no wonder we are fucked.

11 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Lascelles 

Shelvey 

Darlow 

Gayle

Dummett 

Hayden

Clark

That’s the 7 and pretty much all are currently or have played a big part this season. When you then throw in the likes of Krath, longstaff, Murphy etc, it’s really no wonder we are fucked.

Steve Bruce is one lucky cunt.

2 hours ago, Rod said:

I realise the points aren't coming at the moment but we are playing much better and appear to have a game plan.  Although our league position says otherwise, no team has steam rollered the Toon.  This game will be very close.

What are you watching, it’s almost a carbon copy of Steve Bruce’s tactics except we’re 15 yards further forward

58 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

Just watching the highlights of their game at West Ham. Fuck me, Raphina is going to murder us :lol:

I thought he was meant to be leaving for Bayern or something. I’m guessing that fell through?

Can they not sign him this week 

1 hour ago, SiLvOR said:

Oh yeah, he was close to getting one against Watford. He'll be off inside 25 minutes, another game down the drain.

Feeling super positive today, me.

Once everyone accepts that we’re gone already, it will make life much easier 

Guest neesy111
6 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Could see it. He will get ran ragged by Leeds 

Remember his comments about them earlier in the season?  :facepalm: