Jesse Lingard

Guest reefatoon
4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Or a positive outlook when everyone's being negative. 

Aye, he's basically a massive cunt either way.

If he look at that 12m as more or less a transfer fee than it doesn't seem so bad, they can call it what they want but Man Utd want money for him whether it's "survival bonus" at the end of season or a transfer fee right now.

47 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

If he look at that 12m as more or less a transfer fee than it doesn't seem so bad, they can call it what they want but Man Utd want money for him whether it's "survival bonus" at the end of season or a transfer fee right now.

Except it isn't a transfer fee as he would be a free agent still.

1 hour ago, Mazzy said:

Problem is, being a loan, he could walk after 6 months and cost us £15m + wages, the £15m going directly into the pockets of a team who is soon to be our competitor if things go well. In theory, he could even re-sign for Man U again at that point!

Maybe if we said £2.5m loan fee, £2.5m survival bonus, £10m if he signs for us in the summer permanently. That I could get behind.

28 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Except it isn't a transfer fee as he would be a free agent still.

But we could pay a transfer fee now. That's basically the option that Man U have given us. Pay now and get him on a permanent deal or get him on loan and pay at the end of season if you stay up. That's how it seems to me

1 minute ago, Chris_R said:

Problem is, being a loan, he could walk after 6 months and cost us £15m + wages, the £15m going directly into the pockets of a team who is soon to be our competitor if things go well. In theory, he could even re-sign for Man U again at that point!

Maybe if we said £2.5m loan fee, £2.5m survival bonus, £10m if he signs for us in the summer permanently. That I could get behind.

100% agree. I think it is a huge risk and I'd much rather pay 12m now and he be our player to do with as we wish ;D

Just now, Collage said:

So you don’t think it’s off then. Prick.

Cover both angles again there luke so he can claim he knew, whatever happens. Moron what he is.

Edited by Scoot