Jesse Lingard

I general, I don't really want a "galacticos" NUFC.  But were we to go that route, I'd love it just a bit more every time we beat Man United. Don't know why, but I'd think it would be more satisfying beating them with a team of superstars. Don't think it mean anything against anyone else. To be able to outspend and overwhelm them would be great.

1 minute ago, gazza ladra said:

I general, I don't really want a "galacticos" NUFC.  But were we to go that route, I'd love it just a bit more every time we beat Man United. Don't know why, but I'd think it would be more satisfying beating them with a team of superstars. Don't think it mean anything against anyone else. To be able to outspend and overwhelm them would be great.

WILL be great :pow:

13 minutes ago, Rich said:

Where would he play if he did join?

Aye in Fraser's position as ManDoon says. Doubt we'll get another striker as nice as it would be.

Wood/Wilson

ASM                                  Lingard

Joelinton  Bruno  Willock/Shelvey

Lewis   Schar   New CB/Lascelles*  Trippier

Dubravka

*Unsure whether we will get another CB and don't think Lascelles will be dropped when fit as much as he should be.

so glad we got tripper in early doors. i think he's gonna be sounding out only positive reports of how great it is up here.

bet lingard wouldnt have been interested otherwise unless the money was ridiculous.

Would still have him here despite us getting our own Bruno now. Another option for goals and attacker. We need as many quality players in for the months ahead and Lingard is better than Fraser if not Willock.

Edited by nufcjb

If its true it seemed Manure were trying to hold us to ransom if Lingard helped us stay up.

I think the signing of Bruno (along with Trips and Wood and any other which come in) kind of takes that threat/lever away.

Might take another 2 or 3 years but I can't wait until we pass them in the league. Horrible bastards. Have never recovered since Taggart retired and I hope they never do.