Jesse Lingard

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Well that’s a question about whether he’s the right signing, not how much he’s paid. 

Ah ok. I misread it then. You are basically saying the same thing, the money's not important if he'll do the business in the remainder of this season. 

1 minute ago, Paully said:

Our current dog-shit position should work in our favour here for a change as surely Man Utd won’t want him to go to West Ham or Spurs?!

Balance that with they'd rather we went down as we could well be directly challenging them for players in the summer.

1 hour ago, Happinesstan said:

Leave that faith shite outside.

The most overrated virtue, by definition the belief in something without evidence. However George mimed a nice riff with a nicer gretsch acoustic...

13 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Fuck it, Matic too. 

Is Matic still there? I mean these are all really nice players in their time, but don't we already have enough floaty type of players who aren't quite forwards or midfielders? 

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

Is Matic still there? I mean these are all really nice players in their time, but don't we already have enough floaty type of players who aren't quite forwards or midfielders? 

Matic is still there and desnt play. And yep is old and was good in his prime. But he's better than what we've got in that position by a mile even though he's past his best, he'd be better than no one, and I think we're desperate for some quality and experience in that role.

Might be shite in comparison to new, ambitious purchases, but if we're struggling to get those in at present, Im not averse to some decent squad additions to help us stay up. Again these are wild, gamble stop gap ideas. But Matic in front of our back 4 would improve us. As grim as that sounds. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Rejected. Can’t be arsed with this window any more 

It's fascinating stuff like, almost like there's a European embargo on dealing with NUFC under this ownership. It must be like getting messaged by Darth Vader from the Evil Empire.

"They've made contact...they're coming in! Shields up defenders of Free Earth!!"