Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

48 minutes ago, Lotus said:

He misscontrolled a couple times and I thought his passing was a bit off. One lovely bit of skill though to flick it over an opposition player.

Casemiro was the pick of the midfielders, even before the goal.

Brazil are an odd team to watch at the moment.

Was only half watching the game but I thought he moved the ball well and was progressive. Wanetd the ball and wanted to get forward with it.

I mean obviously.... he's better than Fred (and Paqueta).

4 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Was only half watching the game but I thought he moved the ball well and was progressive. Wanetd the ball and wanted to get forward with it.

I mean obviously.... he's better than Fred (and Paqueta).

Brazil looked a lot better when he was on the pitch. 

58 minutes ago, Lotus said:

He misscontrolled a couple times and I thought his passing was a bit off. One lovely bit of skill though to flick it over an opposition player.

Casemiro was the pick of the midfielders, even before the goal.

Brazil are an odd team to watch at the moment.

Agree with this.

8 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Not been impressed with Paqueta whenever i've seen him 

For Wham I'd agree. He's looked lost there whenever I've seen him.

I thought he looked lively for Brazil yesterday. Some nice touches and round-the-corner passes.

1 hour ago, Lotus said:

I thought he looked lively for Brazil yesterday. Some nice touches and round-the-corner passes.

Yeh I agree, Moyes seems to play him abit far forward imo.

Brazil he's further back I think, and some of the passes he's been making have been amazing.

Personally think his move to west ham was a very odd one, doesn't fit his level and not really a club going anywhere. He's likely going to have the rest of this seasons European games and then West Ham don't see it for a long while. Never seemed like we were in for him at the end but I bet he's jealous as fuck with the way things have gone for Bruno and us.

Still think him and Bruno would've been something else in our team.

1 hour ago, Lotus said:

Is that because, he an’t ever gonna work, get down in the dirt, he chooses to cruise? :)

5 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

Can’t always compare like for like. As Brazil would have been pushing harder late in the game and I guess they would have played different roles (not seen the game). Still…. Makes you wonder what the fuck Fred was doing for an hour. 

Absolute crime that Fred is starting ahead of him. 

34 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

If true, thats gonna have half the 1st team knocking on eddies door 'Hi boss, I'd like a word about my contract'....

I think they will just happily accept that Bruno is the only world class player in the team right now

Players are entitled to ask for a new contract if they've outperformed their current deal and established themselves as as players that could play for any team.

If they've done it to the extent that Bruno has, I'm sure the club will be happy to offer them a new deal.

We must be the only fan base who seems to think that there will immediately be a revolt if a world class player is getting more money. The wage structure will always be increased as we improve on and off the pitch. 

1 hour ago, Klaus said:

We are setting the bar much higher than initially expected after only 12 months :thup: (if this is indeed true). 

I think £200k is sensible for a player of his class. If anything it puts us in a position where quality players aren't coming to us thinking they'll get £300k like Man U and City, etc dish out to players.

I personally think it's too early, but at the same time I don't really have a problem with it. 

I'd always lean on the side of being strict with people who have only just joined. But he is class, so it is what it is. 

And I like I said earlier, it means we can offer new signings more. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

It’s possible it’s some new clause/ contract thing has automatically kicked in because he’s made an appearance at a World Cup. 

Who knows but whatever, if it’s true then I trust the club to be doing the right thing.