Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

2 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Any concern this may make Bruno a more viable target...?

Well they're pretty much identical in terms of age and position played so I'd imagine so.

Heard Romano say if anyone wants Bruno, they have until the the 23rd of June to activate the release clause, if they don't, we will not entertain offers in July or August. Sorry if Giggs. 

1 hour ago, toon25 said:

The only clubs that could afford him would be City and PSG imo

..and the only club I think he would go to is City.

3 hours ago, Keegans Export said:

Any concern this may make Bruno a more viable target...?

Was he supposed to go To city, this emerged and they pulled out? Feel like I’ve dreamt that for some reason. Of o, have they bought anyone since.

2 hours ago, FLUMPO235 said:

Was he supposed to go To city, this emerged and they pulled out? Feel like I’ve dreamt that for some reason. Of o, have they bought anyone since.

Nunes

Posted (edited)

If a mega club tries to activate this €100m clause and he says nurr, I think he'll find the Bruno chants get a little bit louder next season. In fact, I think it would give the whole club a lift. If the best midfielder in the world is 100% plugged in, who'd dare drop off for even a Tuesday training session? 

Edited by Monkey Alan

8 hours ago, FLUMPO235 said:

Yeah think Man City were going to spend a massive wadge on him last summer then this emerged and they thought... maybe we'll wait to see if you get banned for life first.

I'm definitely over thinking this but if, and it's a big If, City were genuinely after Paqueta and will now turn their attention to the Good Bruno aren't they mates? Good mates? 

I mean, ya best pal has fucked up big time. Massive money move down the pan with his entire career.

"I'm fucked Bruno, totally fucked. They were gonna give me £250k a week and now I can't play anywhere" crying profusely

"I know amigo, they're giving it to me now. Every cloud and all that" 

Just now, Groundhog63 said:

I'm definitely over thinking this but if, and it's a big If, City were genuinely after Paqueta and will now turn their attention to the Good Bruno aren't they mates? Good mates? 

I mean, ya best pal has fucked up big time. Massive money move down the pan with his entire career.

"I'm fucked Bruno, totally fucked. They were gonna give me £250k a week and now I can't play anywhere" crying profusely

"I know amigo, they're giving it to me now. Every cloud and all that" 

[emoji38] yeah, not happening. He’s got unfinished business with the Too! 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Astroblack said:

Heard Romano say if anyone wants Bruno, they have until the the 23rd of June to activate the release clause, if they don't, we will not entertain offers in July or August. Sorry if Giggs. 

The speculation won’t end once the release clause ends though. I’m not saying Bruno will go infact I think he’ll give us another season and if we got champions league could even stay longer but who knows.

But if a champions league club comes in and offers say 85-90m and Bruno IS interested then the situation changes entirely even after the clause ends. I’d be very surprised if it’s Arsenal as surely they need to shell out on a striker.

Edited by ExiledGeordie

3 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

The speculation won’t end once the release clause ends though. I’m not saying Bruno will go infact I think he’ll give us another season and if we got champions league could even stay longer but who knows.

But if a champions league club comes in and offers say 85-90m and Bruno IS interested then the situation changes entirely even after the clause ends. I’d be very surprised if it’s Arsenal as surely they need to shell out on a striker.

Aye Bruno is that good the speculation will never go as long as he’s our player. 

3 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Aye Bruno is that good the speculation will never go as long as he’s our player. 

I think if we secure Europe and make a good start in the transfer window he’s likely to stay. Mark Douglas was saying on Monday at the true faith gigg he really thinks Bruno wants to win a cup with us before he leaves. 

Just now, ExiledGeordie said:

I think if we secure Europe and make a good start in the transfer window he’s likely to stay. Mark Douglas was saying on Monday at the true faith gigg he really thinks Bruno wants to win a cup with us before he leaves. 

I’m of the opinion if someone meets his clause he’s off. Unpopular and depressing I know. 

6 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

I’m of the opinion if someone meets his clause he’s off. Unpopular and depressing I know. 

You might well be right. I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if it happened to be fair. 

6 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

I agree - I think Bruno's happy here & don't think he wants to leave, but he's ambitous and if a very top team like Man City came in for him I don't think he'd turn the opportunity down. Which is fair enough.

10 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Think it depends who to be honest. For example, could see him staying if even if Chelsea were willing to activate it.

11 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Yeah, I agree. Think it's more likely we'll not have Bruno next season. Could really dampen the mood of the fans if we don't bring in a strong replacement.

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Think it depends who to be honest. For example, could see him staying if even if Chelsea were willing to activate it.

Yeah I don’t think they are financially in a position to do so either so wouldn’t meet the bar. I reckon he’d go to; Liverpool; City, Arsenal and PSG. realistically (Arsenal probably isn’t until after July) these are the ones who I could see being after him. 

Posted (edited)

Wondering if any player would be reluctant to make the move to Man City this summer, with the 115 charges hearings due and the potential of possible relegation?  Bookies have them at 25/1 so they're covering their arses, so I'd expect players moving there to do the same.  Bruno needs to get a buy-back clause to us inserted if he does go ;)

Edited by Mag3.14

44 minutes ago, Mag3.14 said:

Wondering if any player would be reluctant to make the move to Man City this summer, with the 115 charges hearings due and the potential of possible relegation?  Bookies have them at 25/1 so they're covering their arses, so I'd expect players moving there to do the same.  Bruno needs to get a buy-back clause to us inserted if he does go ;)

How can Man City even think about spending money with the charges hanging over them.