Dan Burn

Rich

I know it's used against is (tHey oNLY wAnt GEorDIes) but having someone that loves the club makes a huge difference. 

You know he's going to go out and give that little bit extra more.

6 minutes ago, TBG said:

I know it's used against is (tHey oNLY wAnt GEorDIes) but having someone that loves the club makes a huge difference. 

You know he's going to go out and give that little bit extra more.

It's like having Steven Taylor. But he's actually good. 

Guest HTT II
50 minutes ago, TBG said:

Beautiful stuff, they must be so proud, and what a club we are right now on and off the pitch, total transformation! :smitten:

With Targett staying by the looks of it, wonder if we’ll still go for Botman as the left-side centre-back or just look to upgrade Schar in the summer? Would still go for Botman and have Burn as the player Dummett should have been as quality cover at LB & LCB.

30 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

With Targett staying by the looks of it, wonder if we’ll still go for Botman as the left-side centre-back or just look to upgrade Schar in the summer? Would still go for Botman and have Burn as the player Dummett should have been as quality cover at LB & LCB.

Depends whether Howe wants to play 3 at the back next year. I think Botman will be a target regardless. A back 3 of Burn, Botman and Schar to start next season would be decent.