Dan Burn

Rich

1 minute ago, Dr Jinx said:

Good interview that, how long has it been since we had a central defender where the fate of the club actually mattered to them?

You can see it all over his face he’s buzzing to be here.

I remember a certain centre back who'd rather collect stamps than play for Sunderland. 

1 minute ago, xLiaaamx said:

I remember a certain centre back who'd rather collect stamps than play for Sunderland. 

That was Andy O’Brien and he did collect stamps but they kept getting sucked up into his massive nose.

Think he tried his luck at being a tv pundit then but every time he’d move his head he kept knocking cameras and parts of the set down.

31 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Potter’s quotes were fantastic. Wow. What a class manager and club. 

no clue why this signing has hyped me up. 

We have signed absolute characters this window, good people with great presence and mindsets. Can't wait to see him making his debut. I am also far more excited for this signing that I should be. Just seems like a real gem.

2 hours ago, Kanji said:

Potter’s quotes were fantastic. Wow. What a class manager and club. 

no clue why this signing has hyped me up. 

I loved him when he was at Östersund, both because he's a great manager but also because he seems to be a genuinely good person. 

… And Stuff :lol:

Class interview, I will say this about all the players we’ve signed, they seem grounded people with good characters, leadership skills and have had hard career paths to get to where they are and the level they are now competing at. It should bode well for us. 

Just now, HTT II said:

… And Stuff :lol:

Class interview, I will say this about all the players we’ve signed, they seem grounded people with good characters, leadership skills and have had hard career paths to get to where they are and the level they are now competing at. It should bode well for us. 

Yeap, its great to be honest, i'm glad they've targeted these sort of people, and not the Aubameyang's of this world that have all the talent but the heart of a pea, and are mercenaries.