Dan Burn

Rich

Graham Potter commented, “We were not actively looking to sell Dan during this window, but the transfer represents a very good transfer for our club and the player. 

“Newcastle are Dan’s boyhood club, and this move allows him to potentially play out the rest of his career at his home club. 

“Ever since I have been at the club, Dan has been brilliant for me. He is a superb professional, adaptable and a great character on and off the pitch. 

“We will miss him here, but we understand his reasons for wanting to move and he goes with our thanks and very best wishes for the future.”

10 minutes ago, 54 said:

Graham Potter commented, “We were not actively looking to sell Dan during this window, but the transfer represents a very good transfer for our club and the player. 

“Newcastle are Dan’s boyhood club, and this move allows him to potentially play out the rest of his career at his home club. 

“Ever since I have been at the club, Dan has been brilliant for me. He is a superb professional, adaptable and a great character on and off the pitch. 

“We will miss him here, but we understand his reasons for wanting to move and he goes with our thanks and very best wishes for the future.”

Lovely stuff. Puts Man Utd to even more shame, if that’s possible this week, over how they have handled Lingard. 

Fred the Red commented, “We couldn’t give a fuck about Jesse as he refused to sign a contract on reduced terms. We understand his reasons in wanting a move but we are scared shitless of West Ham taking our Europa League spot and even more terrified of the potential of Newcastle United so we would rather let him rot then walk away for free”

>:D

17 minutes ago, 54 said:

Top drawer this. 

10 minutes ago, JeffJ said:

Lovely stuff. Puts Man Utd to even more shame, if that’s possible this week, over how they have handled Lingard. 

Fred the Red commented, “We couldn’t give a fuck about Jesse as he refused to sign a contract on reduced terms. We understand his reasons in wanting a move but we are scared shitless of West Ham taking our Europa League spot and even more terrified of the potential of Newcastle United so we would rather let him rot then walk away for free”

>:D

What if he walks away for free.... straight to Newcastle :lol:
We are no threat to them this season.

This guy is going to be buzzing as soon as he sticks on the black and white, then ventures out to a roaring SJP.

I think he'll be so up for it.

Can't believe it's more than a week away. 

Can't wait for these new faces to boost everyone. 

Edited by mighty__mag