Dan Burn

Rich

"A very good transfer for the club" doesn't really sound like he's gutted at losing him for a fairly small fee and without a replacement, although he makes a point of saying he's a great pro so his character is clearly good.

Hopefully he makes a massive difference to our ability to defend.

29 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Fair play to Brighton's PR/social media team like, it's small things but they're deffinitely doing a lot to endear me to their club.

The constant bitterness in football is fucking exhausting. 

I can’t be bothered with clubs disliking eachother at all :lol:

I’m not a proper football fan really, couldn’t give a shit about who likes or hates who. Every group of fans is basically the same. 

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Every group of fans is basically the same. :lol:

OT but it always amuses me that people don't realise this :lol: see also: community spirit, where people will claim to come together in a crisis and look after their own etc., claimed as a unique attribute of several regions/cities and equally untrue of every one of them in my experience :lol:

17 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I can’t be bothered with clubs disliking eachother at all :lol:

I’m not a proper football fan really, couldn’t give a shit about who likes or hates who. Every group of fans is basically the same. 

I don’t get how people can get so worked up by other clubs :lol: The genuine anger is apparent at times, I don’t get it at all.

Brighton supporter here. You have signed a great character who will never let you down and will give 100%  Good business for Burn as is well behind Dunk and Webster. ( hard to understand with money available didnt buy Webster ) Only position is CB and in last 7 games has been outstanding filling in for Dunk which include twice playing Lukaku out of game. Hope you play him at CB because he is poor at FB  You will find that although very tall he is not great in the air.  Brighton will never reach the heights of yours and other clubs but do think we are lucky to have a true supporter as owner and think it is a pity this is not seen more in PL.  When I lived in Newcastle the club was owned by the man who built the Metro. What a pity it didnt pass on to somebody similer. Despite you joining the band of mega rich foreign owned clubs you are a great club with fantastic support and wish you the best. People talk about the big 6 in PL so I suppose not a bad thing this will now be the big 7

Brighton fan here in peace. This seems to be the season when fans of the so called ‘big clubs’ have noticed that we have a very good manager and some excellent players. Some of those fans became quite miffed when it turned out little old Brighton didn’t have to sell their best players simply because the likes of Villa, Spurs, Arsenal et al wanted them! How very dare we?! But as Brighton fans, we know we are extremely fortunate to have such a well run club with investment made in all the rights places by an owner who is a genuine life long fan. So if the club feel it is right to sell then it must be right. But it always grates when one of your best performing players wants to leave. Not so with BDB. We will miss him of course and you have made a great signing, but he goes with everyone’s blessing down here (for what its worth!). Of course NUFC is a far bigger club than Brighton, and you now have far more money for transfers and wages than us. But that’s not why DFB has signed for you. It is because of his love for your club and city, not for money. Every BHA fan I know thinks this and it is typical of the person you are getting – genuine, gives his all for every second he is on the pitch and is an all round decent bloke. He’s a very good defender too and surprisingly good with his feet given his height.

So look after him and I hope he keeps you up!

40 minutes ago, Seegull said:

Brighton fan here in peace. This seems to be the season when fans of the so called ‘big clubs’ have noticed that we have a very good manager and some excellent players. Some of those fans became quite miffed when it turned out little old Brighton didn’t have to sell their best players simply because the likes of Villa, Spurs, Arsenal et al wanted them! How very dare we?! But as Brighton fans, we know we are extremely fortunate to have such a well run club with investment made in all the rights places by an owner who is a genuine life long fan. So if the club feel it is right to sell then it must be right. But it always grates when one of your best performing players wants to leave. Not so with BDB. We will miss him of course and you have made a great signing, but he goes with everyone’s blessing down here (for what its worth!). Of course NUFC is a far bigger club than Brighton, and you now have far more money for transfers and wages than us. But that’s not why DFB has signed for you. It is because of his love for your club and city, not for money. Every BHA fan I know thinks this and it is typical of the person you are getting – genuine, gives his all for every second he is on the pitch and is an all round decent bloke. He’s a very good defender too and surprisingly good with his feet given his height.

So look after him and I hope he keeps you up!

Nice one mate cheers.

Sounds like you have a classy club down there.