Mason Greenwood

mouldy_uk

If anyone hasn't seen Jodie Comers "Prima Facie", I would highly recommend it. She's absolutely fantastic in it and it's the best representation/information I've seen on what happens during rape cases and for rape victims. It's written by a lawyer who works in the field so it's very accurate. 

It's currently on Broadway in the USA but you can get it on film. 

10 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'm pretty confident that Goldbridge clip will be out of context. Everything I've ever seen from him is him explicitly condemning Greenwood and him saying he doesn't want him at Man United.

He works for Talk Sport.

He’s just another along a line of them who say things to ‘create conversation’ that may or may not align with their views.

When you go on like that, you have no credibility.

really don't know where the hell he'll end up. Nigh on impossible to see another prem club thinking this is a good idea unless they're incredibly desperate and think they can get him cheap (so maybe everton) but the PR backlash would just move from man utd to whatever club tries to get him 

So from a friend of a friend of a friend, you get the picture, I've heard that these two (him and her) are a right couple, as in can't be away from each other - then can't stand the sight of each other. (imagine a steptoe and son partnership but on steroids).

That's why you are hearing what you are when he said that's not the full picture - it like they were goading each other.

After the incident - she was told to leave to the house (by lawyers) but then her parents told her to move back in - which she did.

3 hours ago, South-Cheshire-Toon said:

So from a friend of a friend of a friend, you get the picture, I've heard that these two (him and her) are a right couple, as in can't be away from each other - then can't stand the sight of each other. (imagine a steptoe and son partnership but on steroids).

That's why you are hearing what you are when he said that's not the full picture - it like they were goading each other.

After the incident - she was told to leave to the house (by lawyers) but then her parents told her to move back in - which she did.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I thought he was leaving the club as in being released. 

That's exactly what Man U's statement wanted you to think, to placate the screaming masses. But reading between the lines it was obvious they weren't firing him. He's worth too much. He'll be loaned to be sold, or maybe even reintegrated into Man U's team in time.

Money >>>> Morals

4 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Sack yes.

Unfair dismissal is certain from Greenwood if they do.

Surely there'll be something about being the club into disrepute or damaging their image or something in the contract?