Matt Targett

SUPERTOON

If £15m is the price. We 100% should sign him. Not a big price in today’s market, not a lot of risk involved and bar the second half against Spurs. Where everyone was shit. He has been really dependable. He’s at least a 7 every week. 

1 hour ago, number37 said:

Could be a tactic? Pretend we don't really want to sign him so the price doesn't get too crazy. 

We have an agreed £15m fee with villa. Possibly his agent being a cunt so we're looking elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

We have an agreed £15m fee with villa. Possibly his agent being a cunt so we're looking elsewhere. 

am sure trargett would change agent if he fucked this move up due to being a cunt.

3 hours ago, huss9 said:

am sure trargett would change agent if he fucked this move up due to being a cunt.

You'd hope so. 

Also I'd be pretty gutted if we don't sign him. He's been solid as fuck and deserves a career here. I'm hoping we sign him and Hickey, with Hickey learning the ropes for a couple of seasons. Ideal world stuff but it's £35m for the pair and we should have to worry about LB for a long time.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

What would Targett's agent gain from it though? It's more likely us leaking that so that Vills don't jack his price up.

We have an agreed price with villa. So it's not that. The agent could be trying his luck with daft money and we're not playing ball. 

8 minutes ago, Dokko said:

We have an agreed price with villa. So it's not that. The agent could be trying his luck with daft money and we're not playing ball. 

I can't recall the story, do we have an option to buy or was it just that we've agreed a deal?

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

I can't recall the story, do we have an option to buy or was it just that we've agreed a deal?

I thought it was an option to buy reported shortly after the deal but not 100% sure. I do not think it was ever confirmed.

21 hours ago, Kanji said:

I’m sure this deal will happen. 

Me too.

I think there’s just a bit of fuckery going on.

But also maybe Howe genuinely has no idea who the club is intending to buy as yet. Maybe they just haven’t had the relevant conversation. 

Normally forum’s have a balance of takes but every post on that page was slating him. Looking forward to Gerrard and Lampard getting fucked off. Cannot believe the calibre of jobs Lampard has had considering his managerial record 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Gerrard seems like a better manager, admittedly I’m not basing that on much at all. 

Lampard just doesn’t sound like a manager at all, never has. 

He's so far stuck up his own arsehole, that he'll never make it as a manager. Said it all when he was giving it the Billy big bollocks to Klopp yesterday.

Pipe down, you chest thumping Tory cunt.

I'm massively in favour of it all going wrong for Gerrard because I think he's a bit of a pillock; I've especially found him to be an absolute cringe as a manager whenever he's in front of a camera. But surely it's early days for him there? Galvanised them early on and can attract a good quality of player.

I've barely watched them so I could be wrong. I know if Eddie Howe was slumped and sulking in his seat when narrowly behind to a team lower than us on the table (as Gerrard was vs us), I'd be embarrassed and wondering what his fucking problem was. 

Lampard just seems like a bit of a flannel; looks a disastrous appointment that one. 

I've heard from a realiable source that Steve Gerrard makes all the players scream "GERRARD" whenever they try a thunderbastard from outside the area. If they don't they have to clean everyone else's boots and gel Gerrard's hair. 

5 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I'm massively in favour of it all going wrong for Gerrard because I think he's a bit of a pillock; I've especially found him to be an absolute cringe as a manager whenever he's in front of a camera. But surely it's early days for him there? Galvanised them early on and can attract a good quality of player.

I've barely watched them so I could be wrong. I know if Eddie Howe was slumped and sulking in his seat when narrowly behind to a team lower than us on the table (as Gerrard was vs us), I'd be embarrassed and wondering what his fucking problem was. 

Lampard just seems like a bit of a flannel; looks a disastrous appointment that one. 

Aye, I’m sure they will give him a summer window at least. 

Guest HTT II

Some of my family are Villa fans and want to know if we fancy a swap with Digne [emoji38]

Oh and Gerrard is quickly losing support there, apparently he doesn’t have a clue tactically and they lack any identity as a team.