Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

3 minutes ago, brummie said:

Rumour is we've already agreed the money with him.

The owners have got plenty of money and have poured a fortune in already, I think it'll come down to whether he feels he wants to play on here.

I love him. He's from a different planet. Planet Football. Probably.

He's some talent, good to see him back playing his best. 

7 minutes ago, Alan Pardew said:

Had a look at extended highlights from the Leeds game. They were abysmal tonight. Looks like a poor appointment.

Basically they are what they were under Bielsa at the back - a shambles - except now they have taken away the threat and energy at the other end.

19 minutes ago, Alan Pardew said:

Had a look at extended highlights from the Leeds game. They were abysmal tonight. Looks like a poor appointment.

Leeds mate of mine said it’s the worst they’ve played all season.

16 minutes ago, Disco said:

Leeds mate of mine said it’s the worst they’ve played all season.

Each time Ive heard Jesse Marsch interviewed he just sounds like he has no idea what he's going on about.

Leeds had to invest in January to back up that squad and supplement the losses of Phillips and Bamford. They didn't and sacked Bielsa instead while that Firpo stinks up the place every week and players are out of position. 

On their board if they go down imo. Not Bielsa or Marsch.

6 hours ago, Disco said:

“Fozzy” getting some great content.

20220311_083209.thumb.jpg.bec1d217516d4a25e7bc8dad92f2cf5a.jpg

"Aw mate, honestly, I've had an absolute mare there. I'm gutted, genuinely mate, gutted. Butallyoucandoisholdyourhandsup, allyoucandoisholdyourhandsup, but you know what it is? It is what it is. And to be fair to the lad, Ruben Neves, bless 'im, lovely lad innee? Literally the loveliest hair I've ever seen in my life, right, he comes up to me after and he goes 'I've watched how you play and I knoo that was the only way to beat you from there' and I just thought aww that's nice innit, coz he didn't need to do that but he did."

18 minutes ago, Alan Pardew said:

Hmmm a Brentford win puts us 10 points clear of Burnley with the same amount of games played. But a Burnley win sends Everton down in the relegation spots. I’m conflicted :lol:

Burnley win please , forget us going down man , these games simply don’t matter now , imho . Everton down would be fucking hilarious 

12 minutes ago, UncleBuzzcocks said:

A draw would be best, a Burnley win would be worst, a Brentford win would be ok.

Burnley have an interesting run of fixtures coming up:

April

Man City home

Norwich away

West Ham away

Wolves home

Watford away

May

Villa home

Spurs away

NUFC home

A drawn keeps both of them in it. A Brentford win means they need to beat Norwich, Wolves and Villa at home to get within a point of our current points total. We’d have to lose most of our remaining games and them to win more games in the next ten than they’ve managed all season.

Edited by Nucasol