Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Guest neesy111
Just now, toon25 said:

Thiago is just brilliant in tight spaces. Pops the ball around with ease and such calm.

Was getting called an awful signing last season.  Proved people wrong.

Guest HTT II
10 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Distasteful but heysel disaster also needs reminding in this country as it never gets mentioned now.

It does, but not today and let’s be honest that was an era where both fans were up for fighting each other and it was the stadium that was the cause of the deaths and it could have easily been the other way round. I recommend watching a few docs on it and some reading, sadly I can’t remember what docs/reading as it was a long time ago. This from me who can’t stand LFC fans these days, or their club. 

Guest HTT II
13 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

No different than calling our lot horse punchers.

Really? People died. The horse ended up in a tin of corned beef, after a stellar boxing career with that chin of its…

Edited by HTT II

To be fair, it's City's 3rd priority cup

Of all the games for Pep to lose in the last week, this one is probably the one he's least concerned about

Edited by joeyt

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Really? People died. The horse ended up in a tin of corned beef, after a stellar boxing career with that chin of its…

Heysel was a horrific incident that they've never really taken any responsibility or apologised for. 

Some people didn't like the comment though, so I've drawn a line under it now.

With the chanting over the silence thing, not to defend them too much but I know from experience sometimes when you have quite a lot of fans in the concourse making their way up, they start chanting and sometimes it's not always obvious to them that there's a silence.

I know at our aways we have loads that only make their way up with seconds to spare and if youve just been going mental in the concourse you carry it over. Also with the ground being so quiet any sort of noise can easily be heard so it always sounds worse