Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

33 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

How's he got away with that hahaha

Played under SAF, lucked his way to a job like the 100's of other players who played under him becasue "surley they can replicate what SAF did", got a few teams promoted a century ago and still riding the wave that he's some supposed promotion expert.

Just now, Conjo said:

Played under SAF, lucked his way to a job like the 100's of other players who played under him becasue "surley they can replicate what SAF did", got a few teams promoted a century ago and still riding the wave that he's some supposed promotion expert.

Was on about the lad who belted the ball into the crowd mate! 

22 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Just looked and it’s 33/1. Surprised at that given the job he did at Swansea and now Forest after what he did with the England u17s. The likes of Foden, Sancho, Gallagher, Smith-Rowe have already played under him at international level.

Can't see us giving the main job to a Welshman 

6 minutes ago, Stifler said:

It’s not really a flat pack stadium like.

The new stadium they're aiming for? I'm not one for looking at plans as they mean nothing to me but good news if its not. 

If you mean their current digs I know as that's why I want it in the PL. :lol:

2 minutes ago, wormy said:

The new stadium they're aiming for? I'm not one for looking at plans as they mean nothing to me but good news if its not. 

If you mean their current digs I know as that's why I want it in the PL. :lol:

T0FLMTM2ODQ4MTM0.jpg?&width=640

Apparently this was their original plan, although it may have moved on since then as I know they’ve had difficulties with getting it going.

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

T0FLMTM2ODQ4MTM0.jpg?&width=640

Apparently this was their original plan, although it may have moved on since then as I know they’ve had difficulties with getting it going.

It’s still the same plan.

39 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Glorious.

Best bit is he's going nowhere. You have to sack him to get him out and he'll be sitting tight for his payoff. 

He confirmed as much in his interview. Intends to be there next season. :lol: