Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

2 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Norwich annoyingly playing well here

They’ve been playing well for several games now, I think we can conclude it’s not a fluke and Dean smith has implemented a system that suits them.

Just now, Flip said:

Chelsea v Palmeiras atmosphere is crazy right now. 1-1 with 20min to go.

Palmeiras fans are pulling their wheight, chanting non-stop as any crowd should in a game like this. 

Just now, JNK said:

Palmeiras fans are pulling their wheight, chanting non-stop as any crowd should in a game like this. 

Yes, but it’s also the first game in a while that I feel like the European side is trying and really wants to win. The only title missing for Chelsea. 

If Watford, Norwich and Burnley all lose, I can't tell if it puts more or less pressure on the need for three points for us against Villa. Less ramifications if it's a draw but the opportunity becomes larger to squander. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

If Watford, Norwich and Burnley all lose, I can't tell if it puts more or less pressure on the need for three points for us against Villa. Less ramifications if it's a draw but the opportunity becomes larger to squander. 

I just think that once outside the bottom three, if you perform better than a bottom three team then you’ll be OK. It comforts me?