Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, Astroblack said:

11-12? Not sure top four was being played for but title and relegation was. 

What year was it that Arsenal came to us final day, and celebrated taking 4th like they'd won the league?

likelihood is we will finish above Villa and Palace as they play Man C and Man u respectively.

Remember Gerrard is the new Klopp and Viera the new Arsene............according to the pundits..........Fuckwits more like!

Edited by Awaymag

Lampard did a reasonable job and kept them up after the previous guy was a disaster, irrespective of his track record. There are plenty of worse blokes in football. You don’t have to despise the guy or mind when he gets praise. 

9 minutes ago, Jimburst said:

Is there anything worse than what is essentially historic footage being completely besmirched by every shot having little scrotes dancing with their phones in the players/managers faces? :lol: It's fucking awful, live it you sad cunts, put the phone away.

Blows my mind that no one ever thinks 'those 14 other people are filming it, I'm just gonna enjoy it and watch what they filmed when they upload it later'

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 minute ago, St. Maximin said:

Lampard did a reasonable job and kept them up after the previous guy was a disaster, irrespective of his track record. There are plenty of worse blokes in football. You don’t have to despise the guy or mind when he gets praise. 

Why don’t you just marry him?

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Blows my mind that no one ever thinks 'those 14 other people are filming it, I'm just gonna enjoy it and watch what they filmed later'

:lol: or maybe there's 200 ultra high definition cameras around the stadium and they'll probably get footage of this.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Blows my mind that no one ever thinks 'those 14 other people are filming it, I'm just gonna enjoy it and watch what they filmed later'

Like people stood recording penalties. I reckon Sky Sports will probably have a better angle lads.

10 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Glad we didn't sign coutinho.  

Started so well but has really lost momentum and form. Very streaky player, unfortunately. In terms of talent he has it all, just don't think he has the head to be at the absolute top anymore. His time at Barcelona must've killed his confidence completely.  

12 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

likelihood is we will finish above Villa and Palace as they play Man C and Man u respectively.

Remember Gerrard is the new Klopp and Viera the new Arsene............according to the pundits..........Fuckwits more like!

Can see Palace beating Man United.

13 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

It's a joke how Viera is being suggested as manager of the season. He has been completely mediocre.

1 minute ago, Dancing Brave said:

Frank and St.Maximin sitting in a tree

k-i-s-s-i-n-g.jpg

:lol:

Btw I’m just messing, sorry that seemed a bit blunt lads :thup:. I don’t really have any strong feelings either way for him or Everton, or Burnley for the record. Just nice it’s not us. Fair play go him though even if it’s just short term as the whole club was a mess when he took over. 

3 minutes ago, St. Maximin said:

:lol:

Btw I’m just messing, sorry that seemed a bit blunt lads :thup:. I don’t really have any strong feelings either way for him or Everton, or Burnley for the record. Just nice it’s not us. Fair play go him though even if it’s just short term as the whole club was a mess when he took over. 

"Lads"  ? massive ones ?

Guest HTT II

Why the fume, this is football, it’s their club, it means everything to them. More power, just no dickheads doing dickhead stuff like that Forest cunt!