Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

8 minutes ago, Flip said:

Neymar is back. 

Raphinha might have made a mistake going to Barcelona if he's going to be played out of position in favour of Dembele who does nothing. @Village Idiot is the plan to play Raphinha on the left? Takes away his best trait. Pointless.

4 hours ago, alexf said:

And people gave Ronaldo a hard time for seeing the writing on the wall and wanting out. Even if he's 38 a player like him doesn't deserve to be playing with this mess of a team 🤣

Why should he be absolved of this? He's part of the problem

Deciding well into preseason that he wanted to leave was a bellend move

Plus he lost the ball and pretended to be hurt for the first goal (yeah I know, De Gea error really)

Even if the money being spent is the clubs money and not the glazers it really Doesn’t matter. They  have spent a fortune over the years and are going backwards , new owners coming in and spending similar amounts of money wouldn’t change anything . The whole setup needs changing and I am not sure exactly what the glazers could have done differently , they have supported all the managers with millions in transfer funds and it’s all been squandered . It’s not like the owners have starved the club and refused to spend money like Ashley did.

Edited by Geogaddi

3 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Even if the money being spent is the clubs money and not the glazers it really Doesn’t matter. They  have spent a fortune over the years and are going backwards , new owners coming in and spending similar amounts of money wouldn’t change anything . The whole setup needs changing and I am not sure exactly what the glazers could have done differently , they have supported all the managers with millions in transfer funds and it’s all been squandered .

As an American, never was a fan of the Glazers as an American Football owner.  That said, Ten Hag was a coop of sorts I thought. Before Howe was named he was talked up here big time. I like the video of the woman on Tik Toc who said they need Scooby Doo to rip of the mask to see who the real problem is.

26 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Even if the money being spent is the clubs money and not the glazers it really Doesn’t matter. They  have spent a fortune over the years and are going backwards , new owners coming in and spending similar amounts of money wouldn’t change anything . The whole setup needs changing and I am not sure exactly what the glazers could have done differently , they have supported all the managers with millions in transfer funds and it’s all been squandered . It’s not like the owners have starved the club and refused to spend money like Ashley did.

Satisfyingly, Neville seems to be saying that they are not building any infrastructure, something our new owners have done diligently and quietly. 

That sky sports interview with Redknap and Neville whilst that absolute fucking chancer Karen Carney is standing there rocking from side to side is comical.

Edited by toon25

52 minutes ago, Zero said:

Ronaldo probably was the one giving most of his effort on the pitch.  I don’t think he is the problem now for Man Utd.

He wants out because he knows he’s surrounded by a bunch of losers. Players who don’t have the heart or the brains to win anything.

25 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

He wants out because he knows he’s surrounded by a bunch of losers. Players who don’t have the heart or the brains to win anything.

Or he knows Erik is just fucking shit. Honestly the goal kick short option execution last night was the worst I have ever seen in EPL. 

With growing up watching Man U dominate throughout almost my entire childhood I’ve subconsciously always thought of them as this massive club that’ll turn it around. Yesterday was kind of a penny drop moment realising they’re actually done at the elite level now. They’re miles off City and Liverpool and it could take years to fix. 

3 minutes ago, St1pe said:

With growing up watching Man U dominate throughout almost my entire childhood I’ve subconsciously always thought of them as this massive club that’ll turn it around. Yesterday was kind of a penny drop moment realising they’re actually done at the elite level now. They’re miles off City and Liverpool and it could take years to fix. 

Not wanting to be a sad Sunday morning contrarian but I'd suggest they're still closer than us