Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

Just now, McCormick said:

Said it a few times that people were sleeping on Palace this season. They’ve a very good squad and manager. 

Very well coached side. That Andersen is a very classy defender despite his size :lol: 

Just now, McCormick said:

Said it a few times that people were sleeping on Palace this season. They’ve a very good squad and manager. 

the fact they’re doing it without Zaha in the side shows it’s not just a one man show. 

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Didn't and still don't rate Viera but hard to argue with his success at Palace so far. Great mix in the squad too. 

5 minutes ago, McCormick said:

He’s one of the best defenders in the league imo.

Everytime I watch him I get surprised by his passing. Denmark is a real dark horse for the World Cup. 

The coverage on the foreign channels is honestly top drawer. Split screen comes up to show you goals and big chances in other matches during the game you're watching. Stuff like that puts Sky Sports to shame. 

3 minutes ago, Decky said:

The coverage on the foreign channels is honestly top drawer. Split screen comes up to show you goals and big chances in other matches during the game you're watching. Stuff like that puts Sky Sports to shame. 

yes it’s very nice here(America) but we have this twat named Arlo White who is the worst commentator to grace the airwaves. Makes Peter Drury bearable. 

so I flip my IPTV box on for big games and would rather be a minute behind but on Sky Sports than listen to him. 

Edited by Astroblack

8 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Maybe our draw at home to City was actually a shit result

After all the praise we got this week for unlocking Man City tactically, its disappointing to see someone else get a two goal lead simply from two corners, while thwarting them by defending en masse.

3 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

yes it’s very nice here(America) but we have this twat named Arlo White who is the worst commentator to grace the airwaves. Makes Peter Drury bearable. 

so I flip my IPTV box on for big games and would rather be a minute behind but on Sky Sports than listen to him. 

We don't have Arlo White anymore we have Peter Drury :lol: