Newcastle United 1 - 0 Aston Villa (13/02/2022)

Yorkie

Just now, Skeletor said:

Can't find the god awful referee thread any more but this cunt today definitely belongs in it.

He's been in it at least twice due to penalty decisions and VAR. [emoji38]

Villa were POOOOR today. Worse than Everton imo. 

Think there is nothing like an evening game to gee us up like Everton, we had a bit of a hang over after a really positive start. Winded badly by losing Tripps and Manq. In the end the back four were very good. Central three ran their hearts out, Jonjo included but tired badly. Thought wee man Fraser was immense, ASM was fine, his lack of tracking back scares me, not least when we have Dummett on behind him. Wood always works hard, that one shot when he could have slipped Fraser in... gahh. I get him wanting it...but.

Keep

This

Run

Going!

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Can't find the god awful referee thread any more but this cunt today definitely belongs in it.

He was an absolute fanny. Every time someone fell over he was blowing his whistle.

Ugly win and we were poor second half. But that felt more important than Tuesday, somehow. As winning when we don’t play too well and things go against us is massive. 

Fortunate with the offside goal. But for all their possession and pretty passing second half. They didn’t create much. 

Burn is the right call for MOTM, I’d say. Three games in a row where Willock has been up there in the conversation. Long may it continue. 

1 minute ago, Chris_R said:

To be fair, in the US nobody can afford to get treatment so even the patient won't let you call an ambulance.

I have a novel thing called insurance. To be fair, if we had national health like England I'd retire in two years.