Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

6 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

qpUp3F.gif

:lol: state of him. He's so hard, like.

Mind, just more evidence of how much he was phoning it in with us; most animation you saw in our dugouts was the lick lipping. Bloke never gave a fuck. 

9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

:lol: state of him. He's so hard, like.

Mind, just more evidence of how much he was phoning it in with us; most animation you saw in our dugouts was the lick lipping. Bloke never gave a fuck. 

Under pressure now that fella that got Bournemouth relegated is making him look a right cunt

Edited by Wolfcastle

Honestly don't think there's a bigger cunt in football atm than Bruce.

Of course, other cuntish managers exist but Bruce just eclipses everyone imo, shows no loyalty to anyone but himself. 

Bet when he took that job he thought he’d easily get in the playoffs with a chance of promotion and that we’d be going down and his mates in the press would all point at it and  say how bad it was that we replaced him with that fella that got Bournemouth relegated.

31 minutes ago, Sifu said:

Honestly don't think there's a bigger cunt in football atm than Bruce.

Of course, other cuntish managers exist but Bruce just eclipses everyone imo, shows no loyalty to anyone but himself. 

Can barely stay loyal to himself.

'It's taken its toll; I might need to retire'. 

'West Brom? How much? Go on then'. 

Well ya know it was a good result coming from behind like and ya know it's not an easy league like. And ya know the misses has ordered me in a kebab with cheesy chips so ya know I'm buzzing really like, but ya know.

I feel that cheesy chips are unfairly maligned on this forum. 

Can't beat a tray of oven chips covered with ungodly amounts of 'one step above plastic' cheddar. 

Not even joking. Gods own food. 

Aye, I’m quite partial to some cheesy chips.

As for Steve Bruce, people are right, can’t even stay loyal to himself. He took the 1st job that was offered his way after he said he wanted to retire, and before that was putting himself forward for the Man Utd job.

2 hours ago, Stifler said:

Aye, I’m quite partial to some cheesy chips.

As for Steve Bruce, people are right, can’t even stay loyal to himself. He took the 1st job that was offered his way after he said he wanted to retire, and before that was putting himself forward for the Man Utd job.

Only the north east knows how to do them from experience, Glasgow they just put grated cheese on top of the chips cold.

Guest HTT II
2 hours ago, loki679 said:

I feel that cheesy chips are unfairly maligned on this forum. 

Can't beat a tray of oven chips covered with ungodly amounts of 'one step above plastic' cheddar. 

Not even joking. Gods own food. 

If done properly aye…

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

Only the north east knows how to do them from experience, Glasgow they just put grated cheese on top of the chips cold.

Thats the way I like it! Then the cheese gradually melts on…anyway, it’s never really that nice. Stick curry sauce on too and you’re getting there.

Guest reefatoon

Bruce sussed football management out years ago. Put in minimal effort then get a hefty pay out when they get shot of you. He isn’t the stupid one, it’s the daft fucking clubs falling for it every time. Lard arse is only in management for those pay offs.