Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

The table of every teams last 14 games.

15 points from 14 matches, 1.07 PPG, which averages out at 49 over a season, just about enough to keep you up.

I knew Blackburn and QPR were in poor form, but didn't think they would both be bottom 2. Blackburn were a legit threat to the top 2 in December, but now look like they will miss out on the playoffs altogether (although that kind of applies to WBA as well, but not quite as alarming).

Seeing his name really does stink this place out.  So fucking glad this fraud is nowhere near this club anymore.  Not sure why it only seems to be us that can see him for what he is.  My old man supports WBA - he agrees he is clueless but still happy with the narrative of shit squad and nice bloke.  Unbelievable. 

A couple of things in fattys favour.

His fatha was a good committee man at wallsend buffs club, and Janice his missus noshed is off when we were both at benfield school.

Her and fatty are both from daisy Hill it's the knightsbridge of walker.

46 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

A couple of things in fattys favour.

His fatha was a good committee man at wallsend buffs club, and Janice his missus noshed is off when we were both at benfield school.

Her and fatty are both from daisy Hill it's the knightsbridge of walker.

Was Janice's technique the same as Steve's ?

Spoiler

Untitled1.png

Edited by bobbydazzla

2 minutes ago, Manxst said:

She is. ‘Janice’ is Steve’s drag name.  

The Turbinia used to have a tranny afternoon in the snug on a Wednesday. We were sat outside this house that had had a kitchen fire round the corner on Westbourne AV when they all tipped out. Sure one of the 5'o'clock shadow birds said "how's the bacon, did you say?" as she/he waddled past

16 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Remember under Bruce when every throw in, no matter where on the pitch it was, would end up back with Dubravka after three passes? :lol: 

Imagine being told for almost 3 years 'any set peycis lads, get it sayf and back to tha keepa' and then think about the immense amount of work you'd have to do to coach that mentality out of the squad. Makes me appreciate Howe even more.

If you haven't watched Eddie's latest presser, I'd suggest you go and watch it and remind yourself of the shite we used to have to deal with in comparison.

Today he touched on Nutrition, Sleep science, the need to continue expanding his coaching team to continuously stay ahead of the game, he wouldn't get drawn into transfer targets or points targets or look at reflecting on the season. He even had a laugh and a joke with journalists, praised an opposition manager and was humble whilst talking about the great SBR. He even suggested that the fans are having a positive effect on the team.

A masterclass on how to represent your club, as opposed to how to disgrace your club.

Guest HTT II
2 hours ago, STM said:

If you haven't watched Eddie's latest presser, I'd suggest you go and watch it and remind yourself of the shite we used to have to deal with in comparison.

Today he touched on Nutrition, Sleep science, the need to continue expanding his coaching team to continuously stay ahead of the game, he wouldn't get drawn into transfer targets or points targets or look at reflecting on the season. He even had a laugh and a joke with journalists, praised an opposition manager and was humble whilst talking about the great SBR. He even suggested that the fans are having a positive effect on the team.

A masterclass on how to represent your club, as opposed to how to disgrace your club.

Iink?

Does he still think he's working under big mike's instructions that last place outside of the relegation spots is a success?   Fucking plum!  Popped on that west brom forum and looked at the bruce thread.  Got a sickening flashback to how this place used to be.  

His misery should be compounded by our rise up the table....it's like being dumped by a someone you thought you were too good for only to find out after they're  actually a stunner when not being treated like garbage, compounded by the fact that that they are also massively adventurous in bed and pretty much can choose who they want.

That would have me crying myself to sleep