Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

Guest HTT II
39 minutes ago, Mountain said:

Enjoy

Untitledfasqfar2qwrrqw214214.jpg

Untitledewtew214214214.jpg

Untitled21214214fasfasfasfs.jpg

Fuck me, he looks like he’s lost weight and is looking well since he’s left us!

Are they not entertained? 

Seriously though I feel sorry for them. No football fan who loves their club should ever have to experience having Bruce in place as manager. I'm 40 years old and without doubt one of the worst managers I've ever seen since I first fell in love with football. 

What those players need is a few days off, tactics, training and game prep are not that important, Bruce has been doing this long enough now to know that, a few days at home eating crap and lying on the couch will sort them right out.

6 hours ago, Scotty66 said:

Are they not entertained? 

Seriously though I feel sorry for them. No football fan who loves their club should ever have to experience having Bruce in place as manager. I'm 40 years old and without doubt one of the worst managers I've ever seen since I first fell in love with football. 

I don't

At the time we told them what they were getting but a lot of them thought we were full of shit, that we were wrong and had unrealistic expectations, we harshly abused him etc etc

So I say let them suffer a little longer, it will be a valuable life lesson

Edited by Geordie Ahmed

14 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

WBA have either been an established PL team or a yo-yo club where they'd challenge or bounce back immediately for the last 20 years. Nice of Bruce to put an end to that.

I'm kind of glad tbh, West Brom are such a boring club, it'll be nice to see other clubs coming up in their place.