Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

A reminder....

Gourlay, West Brom's newly-appointed CEO, added: "Steve is a highly-respected and experienced manager who has an impressive record of earning promotion to the Premier League.  "His excellent man-management skills, tactical nous, and ability to hit the ground running were among the many reasons we decided he was the man to take us forward.  "Promotion remains our objective for this season, and we are confident that with Steve leading the club we have given ourselves every chance of achieving that goal."

6pts between Blackburn in 3rd and Swansea in 21st - Brucey will definitely make some kind of reference to this afterwards.

"Back in my day wuh never looked at the table til Christmas, you kneuw wuh've been unlucky in lots of wah games and ah've said it since I walked through the door, wuh're a work in progress and the signs in wuh attacking play tonight, ah was really pleased with the way wuh went about wah work. It's difficult but ah'll keep bashing away that's fer sure, we dust wasels doon and gew again Saturday"

43 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Gloves are off. Going to start doing it his way from now on.

He’s only been there 7 months to be fair. Give it another 11 months and he’ll have completely undone the previous manager’s work, then the gloves can come off. 

We had "got wuh backsides kicked", "walked through the door", "roll wah sleeves up", "keep bashing away" and "dust worselves doon" - ladies and gentlemen, I give you, that's for sure.... the hand grenade!!

Bruce after NUFC 0-3 Brighton 20/09/20

"We’ve gone from having a really decent week where everybody is positive to throwing in a hand grenade-like that."

Bruce previewing Arsenal Cup tie 09/01/21

"Unfortunately, we threw a grenade in against Brentford and let everybody down."

Bruce after Sheff U 1-0 NUFC 12/01/21

"So you'll have to ask them, and do your rounds on them. I still believe, yes, but we can't accept that performance. It's that hand grenade we throw in that bitterly disappoints me."

Bruce after WBA 2-3 Birmingham 15/09/22

"But we throw in that hand grenade which unfortunately always seems to be around the corner. And that's what we've got to try and eradicate if possible."

Cupace20220915003820100.png

The fuck is his fascination with hand grenades? What does he mean anyways? Weird wordy cunt. Has always been like that with his words to avoid talking the factual truth. Does he still interrupt people when doing interviews?

12 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Bruce after Sheff U 1-0 NUFC 12/01/21

"So you'll have to ask them, and do your rounds on them. I still believe, yes, but we can't accept that performance. It's that hand grenade we throw in that bitterly disappoints me."

:lol: Sounds like me to my teammates on Warzone when one of them throws a grenade at another team, does zero damage and gives away our position which we then die because of.

Wish he would pull a pin on a hand grenade and hold to his chest.