Balls on the bath - who's going down?

The Prophet

Balls in the bath - who's going down?  

420 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going down?

Forget the Scouse Mackem rats going down, it's just not happening. What is it about that city? How do it's clubs persistently have much so much luck? Absolutely boils my piss.

Would find it hilarious if they stay up and Lampard has an entirely predictable shocker and is sacked after 12 games next season, leading to them getting relegated. They don't have the money to regenerate the squad do they?

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Would find it hilarious if they stay up and Lampard has an entirely predictable shocker and is sacked after 12 games next season, leading to them getting relegated. They don't have the money to regenerate the squad do they?

They have the money, they're just not allowed to spend it due to FFP.

Leeds fans are definitely going to be shitting it the most after this weekend. Hard to see them getting more than 4 points more, so only thing that can save them is if Burnley's form implodes. True to the Scouse mackems title they deserve, Everton have mackem levels of luck, so they’ll be okay. The only difference is their luck doesn’t seem to (eventually) run out.

2 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

I'm still all in on Everton, probably just wishful thinking, but leave me to dream. Literally nothing to like about them whatsoever.

Even if they do stay up this year, there's absolutely nothing to suggest they'll be able to solve their problems over the summer. 

Everton won't go down. Sky etc will hype them up like they did today into a frenzy and get them staying up. 

The comments during the match from the commentators would never have been made about Burnley or Watford. 

37 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Reckon Everton are cunty enough to pull off some great escape like. Would be worried if I were a Leeds fan now. 

They really are the new mackems aren't they? 

39 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Reckon Everton are cunty enough to pull off some great escape like. Would be worried if I were a Leeds fan now. 

It would hardly be a great escape, they only went in the bottom 3 last week 

3 hours ago, Gawalls said:

Wasn’t just a jammy win against them though, they beat us and got a draw against Leicester.

Games they have left are against Brentford and the such so I think they’ve got enough personally.

I thought it was jammy, poor defensive error for their goal and Pickford made two superb saves. It was spirited and they harred all game long, which is to their credit.

Them beating us and drawing with Leicester means nowt if they lose to Burnley as they did, they are down there for a reason, as we were. 

And even if you don't think it was jammy, which is fair enough of course. It doesn't change the fact they keep losing to so called lesser teams.

Granted their fixtures should keep them up, but as I've said that guarantees nowt, it's why they're 18th.

Obviously just my opinion, slightly clouded by the fact I want them to go down mind.

Edited by Bimpy474

Burnley - 34

Villa (h)

Spurs (a)

Villa (a)

Newcastle (h)

Leeds - 34

Arsenal (a)

Chelsea (h)

Brighton (h)

Brentford (a)

Everton - 32

Leicester (a)

Watford (a)

Brentford (h)

Palace (h)

Arsenal (a)

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Burnley - 34

Villa (h)

Spurs (a)

Villa (a)

Newcastle (h)

Leeds - 34

Arsenal (a)

Chelsea (h)

Brighton (h)

Brentford (a)

Everton - 32

Leicester (a)

Watford (a)

Brentford (h)

Palace (h)

Arsenal (a)

I don't know how anyone can look at those fixtures and have any clue who will go down. Can understand why people would pick Leeds, but those games against Arsenal and Chelsea are far from lost causes.