Chelsea vs. Newcastle United: 13/03/2022 @ 14:00 (Sky)

LRD

3-5-2 or some sort of 3-5-1-1?

If Almiron is central in that, I don’t hate it. If it is just 5-4-1 and he is playing wide. Then that would be a bit crap.

Considering Fraser was likely to get rested and Joelinton and ASM were doubts. It isn’t a disaster, I guess. Willock and Shelvey missing isn’t ideal, mind. Hopefully both back for Everton. Nice break after that, at least. 

Edited by Lush Vlad

1 minute ago, mouldy_uk said:

Surely we can’t get anything with that team 

I'm writing it off tbh, only plus for me is if we are going to be decimated by injuries, might as well be this game rather than Thursday. Although no guarantees we'll have the players back by then.

On the plus side, some players like Murphy, Almiron, Lascelles are fighting for their squad places next season and a good showing here today may give Howe something to think about.

They won't get too many more opportunities.

Edited by BlazeT44

I don’t rate our chances like, but it’s a good opportunity for Miggy and Longstaff in particular to try and demonstrate they deserve to be here. Appreciate the changes have been enforced but I’d probably have looked to do something similar if I was Howe.

Just now, Rafalove said:

Suppose you’re right actually. Just saw t o goalkeepers, Dummett, Ritchie and Gayle and thought “ bit shit, that”.

It’s not great don’t get me wrong 😂 however if we are still in the game we can nick something with those 2.

Just now, Ikon said:
2 minutes ago, Comegetasample said:

People on here panicking about that line up need to give their head a wobble...

You panicking about people who aren’t panicking though :lol: 

And you’re panicking about him panicking that people aren’t panicking.

Worrying.