Everton vs Newcastle: 17/03/2022 @ 19:45 (Amazon Prime)

Fantail Breeze

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, GavMcEl said:

my thoughts exactly, really nervous about this, there due a win aren't they? just hope howe can pick the spirits up an  get a result, a win tonight  would be absolutely huge

I don’t think our spirits will be down at all. The complete opposite in fact, they should be full of confidence. We have been on an amazing run and have just come off a game where we nullified Chelsea at there own place and were robbed of a result. There will be no down mood in the squad for tonight’s game.

Edited by reefatoon

I see a lot of people are in the same boat as me and very nervous for this one. It's a different sort of nerves than I have been used to from earlier in the season. Not the same 'fuck we need 3 points here or we truly are fucked' but more 'I really want to beat these bastards and help see them relegated.'

I am not even too nervous about the 'win this and we're safe' side of it. Not wanting to jinx anything, but we have plenty of opportunities to pick up those extra 4-6 points it will likely take. 

4 hours ago, TSP18 said:

Hi everybody, 

Is it 100% confirmed that Joelinton won't play at all ? I am new to the forum and I have no idea where to find the info about the full squad group for today's match.

Cheers !

Welcome :)

Nervous as all hell for this one, basically because it's the one remaining fixture I want to win the most. Desperately want us to be a small part of sending these horrible sods down finally. I think their front players are decent and we'll need to defend very well. Key will be not conceding an early goal. The likes of Richarlison, Gray and Gordon are a handful but they're pretty wank basically everywhere else.

Edited by LionOfGosforth

16 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I think we're more or less safe regardless, but a win would kill off any lingering doubts.

I'm not nervous either, for the same reason as I think we are safe basically. But what really pissed me off about Sunday was if we'd won instead of lost against Chelsea, we'd have been in with a great shout of finishing top 10. That penalty decision cost us at least one point if not three.

Dubravka

Krafth        Schar         Burn        Targett

Longstaff     Bruno

Murphy               Willock              Fraser

Wood

Is what I reckon it will be.

9 minutes ago, STM said:

Dubravka

Krafth        Schar         Burn        Targett

Longstaff     Bruno

Murphy               Willock              Fraser

Wood