Everton vs Newcastle: 17/03/2022 @ 19:45 (Amazon Prime)

Fantail Breeze

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

They’ll be desperate to beat us tonight, our fans were simply amazing in the game up here & Everton and their fans absolutely hated it. I’m expecting a very hostile atmosphere.

Same, however if we don’t concede early it will soon turn nervy 

8 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Must've dreamt them signing Donny van de Beek, Dele Alli, Vitaliy Mykolenko, Nathan Patterson and Anwar El Ghazi.

We're the former fat kid who's done a load of PED's, got ripped, sold their startup for a gazillion dollars and everyone is seen fit to have a pop at us. :lol: 

Seamus Coleman, get ta fuck. :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Klaus said:

The moaning about us having new players ffs :lol:

They must be used to us signing Neek Hunt in January every season us Ashley

Doesn’t mention new players at all, neither did Ralph the second time round. We are a different team to then in many different ways than just personnel.

Games have a nervous/excited buzz hours in advance again. 

Don't know how it'll go. Not sure its late enough for a forget-the-past concenrated support by their fans just yet, so hopefully the usual quiet toxicity and a bit of toying.

Don't want to go into this massive break stewing on getting nowt here.

Aye I've got more and more pessimistic as the day's gone on. :lol: Just worry that the ridiculous way we lost our unbeaten run, compounded by yet another away game, might have knocked the stuffing out of us. Plus Everton really, really need to win. 

I'll feel more confident if all/most of our best players are back. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Aye I've got more and more pessimistic as the day's gone on. :lol: Just worry that the ridiculous way we lost our unbeaten run, compounded by yet another away game, might have knocked the stuffing out of us. Plus Everton really, really need to win. 

Believe! :indi:

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Or the ridiculous way we lost to Chelsea may fire the players up more than ever 

Think this will be tough. We're missing a few players and they absolutely have to be up for it. They've been shite recently but this is massive for them. 

Goodison will be fervent and they'll come flying out the traps I reckon. They've got plenty of players who can still do us damage. I think they're crap at the back though, if we can keep it tight for the first half an hour, I think they might crumble and we could well do them. If they flop and they're not up for it, they're in deep deep trouble like. Their biggest game in fuck knows how long. 

Would be more than happy with a draw. 

26 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Must've dreamt them signing Donny van de Beek, Dele Alli, Vitaliy Mykolenko, Nathan Patterson and Anwar El Ghazi.

Evidence that their focus is in completely the wrong place and that Lampard isnt drilling it home to them to forget everything else other that what they are going to do.

Was supremely confident we would beat Brentford; certain we will lose tonight. There is no science to a football fan’s pre-match feelings, and it doesn’t really amount to all that much anyway. 

Edited by Hovagod

3 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Think this will be tough. We're missing a few players and they absolutely have to be up for it. They've been shite recently but this is massive for them. 

Goodison will be fervent and they'll come flying out the traps I reckon. They've got plenty of players who can still do us damage. I think they're crap at the back though, if we can keep it tight for the first half an hour, I think they might crumble and we could well do them. If they flop and they're not up for it, they're in deep deep trouble like. Their biggest game in fuck knows how long. 

Would be more than happy with a draw. 

From our past few away performances I don't think we will care about the atmosphere everyone is well drilled we have no fear let stuff these cunts!