Everton vs Newcastle: 17/03/2022 @ 19:45 (Amazon Prime)

Fantail Breeze

1 hour ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

It's a must win for Everton, the pressure is all on them 

This , they must get something out of it , they will be nervous as fuck . 

Can't see us losing , weird feeling . I'd love to bury these fuckers mind .

18 minutes ago, frankpingel said:

Everton are 5/4 favourites for this. 

They must know something we don't about our missing midfield. Maybe they all have long Covid?

All the pressure is on Everton for this one, the difficulty of their fixtures ramps up after we play them. An early goal for us and it'll be toxic as fuck. Even a point for them won't be enough really, they have to win considering they lost yet again today. 

5 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Bit early to speculate on long covid when they played not even 72 hours ago isn't it? :lol:

I was taking the piss out of the bookies making them favourites. :lol:

9 minutes ago, midds said:

All the pressure is on Everton for this one, the difficulty of their fixtures ramps up after we play them. An early goal for us and it'll be toxic as fuck. Even a point for them won't be enough really, they have to win considering they lost yet again today. 

Pretty much what I was going to type. Going 1-0 up within 20 minutes would be brilliant. The crowd'll turn on them, any misplaced pass will get their backs up. The pressure will get to the players and it'll play right into our hands by way of controlling the game.

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

Our fans will be giving them plenty of stick over Rafa. Hopefully the Raaaafa Benitez chants will go up, no disrespect to wor Eddie of course.

Really hope it doesn't, was cringeworthy and it is disrespectful to Eddie. Only managers name we should be singing is his.