Tottenham Hotspur 5 - 1 Newcastle United (03/04/2022)

BlueStar

Just now, wormy said:

Erm.. What happened?

Got pulled away from the TV at half time thinking 'not great but not bad' then just got back to a replay of their fourth. :lol:

So this is your fault then. :lol:

3 minutes ago, loki679 said:

Midds, at times times like this I find it's good to think back and remember that three year long cup game against Oxford. 

Trying to find a positive. 

At least I actually care again, there's one. I didn't give a single fuck about 12 months ago and actively avoided the games :aww:

Nice and tight up until half time, sitting deep to stop them getting in behind and it was working. Move the line up 40 yards in the second half and we’re 4-1 down within 20 minutes.

It that was part of the game plan someone has been on the aerosols. If not, the players want slapping! Bag of shite! 

Guest reefatoon
Just now, midds said:

At least I actually care again, there's one. I didn't give a single fuck about 12 months ago and actively avoided the games :aww:

The positive for me is it doesn’t matter if we get beat if all the teams below you get beat too.

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Nope, I’m fuming mate, I want us to have good footballers at the club.

We all are but just show some patience, man. Owners have been in 5 minutes and have had one window. We'll get good players but it's going to take time.

1 minute ago, midds said:

:lol: Fair.