Tottenham Hotspur 5 - 1 Newcastle United (03/04/2022)

BlueStar

Every dude on Tottenham’s bench wound walk into our squad, that’s where we’re at.

And like Loki said, better times are coming, just had to stay up. And what we did on that unbeaten run was quite magnificent. 

Just now, cubaricho said:

Every dude on Tottenham’s bench wound walk into our squad, that’s where we’re at.

And like Loki said, better times are coming, just had to stay up. And what we did on that unbeaten run was quite magnificent. 

The quality of the players they have is ridiculous, and they’re not even a top team. Our squad is bad. 

Just now, neesy111 said:

Everton was a pretty shite performance as well.

It wasn't great but at least there were positives, we were organised and tight and they scored with their only attempt on target. Can't take any positives from today at all. 

3 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Has anyone seen Fraser? Think he might have fell down a pot hole around the 20 minute mark.

He can't have had more than about 10 touches all game :lol:

5 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Nope, no chance with any of them 

5 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Would be nice if our keeper fancied making a fucking save at some point like.

:lol: Help us out, lads. Which one is it? 

I’m not sure the players carried out the managers tactics at any point today. To a man they have just been second best in every single position.

It’s been a sobering result.. we’re light years off them

8 minutes ago, 54 said:

That's more the point I was making to be honest, everything is either very positive or very negative.

Sums up nufc as club doesn't it? Its sometimes amazing, sometimes the host horrible you ever watch.

Fuck this game, it'll be different next season, when the Napoleon wiggie wearing angry little cunt Conte is on about fucking off again, as Spurs won't spend two gazillion pounds on players.

The only job this season was staying up after what Bruce and Ashley had done, one more will do that and then we can build.

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Thank fuck I’m on my hols so can go get mortal. Have a good fewm lads. Days like this will get rarer and rarer. United!

Off til Tuesday.  Not sure that's long enough tbh.

Just now, Dr Jinx said:

I’m not sure the players carried out the managers tactics at any point today. To a man they have just been second best in every single position.

It’s been a sobering result.. we’re light years off them

Manager has had a mare today. It happens. 

Just now, wormy said:

:lol: Help us out, lads. Which one is it? 

No "errors" or anything but other than arguably the first goal, none of them worldies or totally unsaveable. Don't think I'm asking too much for him to save one or two of them and get us away from an absolute chasing.