Tottenham Hotspur 5 - 1 Newcastle United (03/04/2022)

BlueStar

Just now, nufc123 said:

Again sure, but this second half has been a farse. Lets all sit back and howay everything. Its always like this when we win or lose. If we win Joelinton is prime Makelele and Burn is Maldini. 

That's more the point I was making to be honest, everything is either very positive or very negative.

Just now, gbandit said:

Been Targett’s worst game this. Apart from moments from Willock and ASM and that one free kick from Schar, everyone else needs to make sure they don’t put a shift in like this again before the end of the season 

Part of this has been tactical, he’s being pushed too high up the pitch leaving so much space behind him for Burn to try and cover. It’s been weird and very un Howe like. 

Find it difficult to put much blame on the players here. I love Howe but the tactics have been so suicidally bad today that they overwhelm any criticism I can really put elsewhere. 

I actually can't believe how he's had us set up here, as bad as how Lampard had Everton set up, and that's saying something.

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 minute ago, LV said:

He was literally all we could get man. How is this still being talked about? There were like 3 people trying to do all the transfers, I’m amazed we did as well as we did. 

How do we actually know he was all we could get? Why have we accepted this? 

If he’s still playing next season is he still all we could have got?

Guest reefatoon
5 minutes ago, Smal said:

Burn has been a proper imbecile today.

He’s been fucking shit. Wanting confrontations with everyone, stupid barging, diving in. Needs to sort himself out as he is no use to anyone being a total dick.

Just now, reefatoon said:

He’s been fucking shit. Wanting confrontations with everyone, stupid barging, diving in. Needs to sort himself out as he is no use to anyone being a total dick.

Needs dropping for Wolves