sunderland in the EFL

Big River

21 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Cornet from Burnley not getting a mention for anyone? Seemed areet from my minimal exposure to him.

ASM from Wish.

edit - no idea what this has to do with the mackems though.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

59 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

More likely the 65 million pound loan they have to have immediately repay 

Yup Burnley was one of these dodgy leveraged take overs. They have to pay back the loan that the new owner took out to buy the club in the first place.

Note:- Aren't these nuts? You get to buy a club with next to no money down.

They hate Dawn think she’s a mag and though Jeff Brown is a MLF, he’s let them down massively and is worse than shite now.

As others have said they don’t crave attention like the fucking mags though.

1 hour ago, NE27 said:

Cornet from Burnley not getting a mention for anyone? Seemed areet from my minimal exposure to him.

I’d scoop him up. 

Deep down they know that whatever success they have if any will be tainted. To watch your rivals have the weekend we’ve just had, to see your rivals go through the s##t we have endured over the past 5 years and not only did it not break us, it made us stronger and more United than ever…it’s killing then!

:tino:

24 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Deep down they know that whatever success they have if any will be tainted. To watch your rivals have the weekend we’ve just had, to see your rivals go through the s##t we have endured over the past 5 years and not only did it not break us, it made us stronger and more United than ever…it’s killing then!

So basically itv started with the biggest story this weekend in the north east which was safc getting promoted taking over London. They spent 10 minutes on it 

Then BBC look north at 6.30 they read the headlines we were the last story. Even York city promoted was before us.

[emoji38] NE TOP DAWGS

41 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Thought that was a spoof, but f**k me.

For starters I didn't watch it, never have watched a 3rd division play-off,  and don't consider them rivals and the rest, ah there's no point trying to reason with people that fucking nuts.

2 hours ago, et tu brute said:

That's not legit is it? Even for them that's some seriously special stuff 

Sartori still holds a significant shareholding and has strong Russian links through his wife. Also the mother sold about 45% of the family business to those sports washing folk the sovereign wealth fund of Abhu Dhabi. If the man child buys up the rest of the shareholding from Donald and Methven, there’s a good chance he’ll be using mummy’s money to do it. 

They can throw stones all they like but all these owners could be accused of dirty money, if they want to brain wash themselves into believing our success will be tainted, let them crack they’re only kidding themselves as a coping mechanism. All this faux outrage and concern with human rights that they’ve developed since last year, has probably been one of the most amusing reactions to our takeover so far.

Even through this mental season, of becoming the richest club in the world, signing genuine talents like Bruno & Trippier, I really just wished we were struggling in league one through the playoff system :weep:

How I wish we were poor, but at least get to play in the blessed Trafalgar Square fountain of moral purity.